Chat Log
 
USS Darmok Briefings and Logs
 
image
The duty logs, weekly status reports and sim logs of the USS Darmok.
Return to Thread My Account
   
 
  Commander Devon Xiaoyen, SD
 
USS Darmok Sim Log Stardate 201803.9
 
Login
[22:04:12] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson:       ATTENTION ON DECK
[22:04:17] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: Aa
[22:04:26] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ::AA::
[22:04:26] MCpt_T_Patterson: ::AA::
[22:04:28] LtCmdrRelok: ::AA::
[22:04:37] Ens_Shadow: ::AA::
[22:04:57] MCpt_T_Patterson: ::RH::
[22:04:58] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::AA::
[22:05:32] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: The Darmok has been running in silent mode following a fading ion trail.  it has led us to Orion space and sensors have detected an Orion vessel.
[22:05:39] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: Patterson?
[22:07:12] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: Hmm..either we lost him or he is typing something very long.
[22:07:18] MCpt_T_Patterson: Am I to assume Relok still has the CONN? Afterall, we had you "ill" with some sort of flu-like symptoms, and Cmdr Xiaoyen was MIA.
[22:07:58] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Tries to hold in a chuckle::
[22:08:03] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: We're picking up where last week's log ended.  I'm in my quarters and I was just alerted from the bridge.
[22:08:07] --: FlyCptCerseiNaal (Mibbit@mib-29AF8BFA.**) joins #Final_Frontier
[22:08:33] MCpt_T_Patterson: Understood. No further questions, ma'am.
[22:08:36] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: Any other questions before we get started?
[22:09:04] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: =/\=       B · E · G · I · N     S · I · M        =/\=
[22:09:12] ---: FlyCptCerseiNaal is now known as FltCptCerseiNaal
[22:09:22] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::in her quarters::
[22:09:23] MCpt_T_Patterson: # ::At the Tactical station, drumming his fingers on the arm rail.::
[22:09:44] CmdrDXiaoyen: ((::Bows to Fleet Captain Naal:: ))
[22:10:04] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Stands at the center of the bridge waiting for the Admiral to come up::
[22:10:06] Ens_Shadow: ;;on the bridge, but standing in back  by a bulkhead trying to help however he can;;
[22:10:15] FltCptCerseiNaal: ( ::smile, nods:: Good evening. )
[22:10:16] LtCmdrRelok: # ::sits back down in the Command Seat:: Captain Patterson, any indication they've seen us?
[22:10:20] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: :: in engineering retuning the sensors::
[22:10:32] CmdrDXiaoyen: ((My fault, I’m walking onto the bridge))
[22:10:37] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Walks onto the bridge:: 
[22:10:43] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Report, Commander Relok::
[22:10:51] CmdrDXiaoyen: ((Oops not colons))
[22:11:11] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ;;at her station, continuing to keep working on tracing the Orion's trail;;
[22:11:15] LtCmdrRelok: ::looks up as the Commander enters, stands:: Commander, we've picked up an Orion vessel. It's still at long range.
[22:11:34] CmdrDXiaoyen: Any idea what they’re doing in this part of the woods?
[22:11:41] LtCmdrRelok: We've launched a camoflagued drone, the Main Viewer is showing it's sensor feed.
[22:11:46] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::still feeling under the weather, but knows Relok wouldn't have alerted her if there wasn't a good reason, heads out of her quarters for the bridge::
[22:12:09] MCpt_T_Patterson: # ::Turns to give a nod to Xiaoyen as he steps to the Bridge.:: I don't see any signs that they've detected us yet, but... they are heading directly towards us...
[22:12:09] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Nods:: Good. Any telemetry that says anything concrete yet?
[22:12:32] LtCmdrRelok: No, sir, but it can't be a coincidence. They have no apparent reason to be here except searching for their sister ship.
[22:12:49] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: =/\=      ACTION:  A SECOND ORION VESSEL COMES INTO SENSOR RANGE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT IS HEADED TOWARDS THE FIRST VESSEL      =/\=
[22:12:49] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Nods:: Good Captain, keep monitoring.
[22:13:08] MCpt_T_Patterson: # Commander... I've got a second vessel entering sensor range.
[22:13:16] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Look to tactical:: ((Who’s at tactical? Spearhorse? Or is it Patterson again?))
[22:13:17] LtCmdrRelok: ::steps to the XO seat but remains standing::
[22:13:22] MCpt_T_Patterson: ((Me right now.))
[22:13:30] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Looks to Patterson:: Yellow alert.
[22:13:33] CmdrDXiaoyen: =/\=     YELLOW ALERT    =/\=
[22:13:33] CmdrDXiaoyen: =/\=     YELLOW ALERT    =/\=
[22:13:42] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::enters the TL and waits for the coughing to stop before speaking to the computer:: Bridge
[22:13:45] MCpt_T_Patterson: ((We're at Condition Grey right now, in hiding.))
[22:13:59] LtCmdrRelok: Sir, raising shields might ... alert them.
[22:14:02] CmdrDXiaoyen: ((Wth is Condition grey?)) :Looks to the helm:: Helm, keep your distancce from them. 
[22:14:22] CmdrDXiaoyen: ((We run naval style, not marine style, Captain))
[22:14:32] LtCmdrRelok: ((::grins:: Marine lingo.))
[22:14:41] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: (Silent running /lights out)
[22:14:45] MCpt_T_Patterson: ((Condition Grey. All non-essential systems are taken offline. Lighting is emergency lights only. Minimum power output... smallest possible sensor signature.))
[22:14:49] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Says again:: Yellow alert.
[22:15:01] CmdrDXiaoyen: Please.
[22:15:05] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Looks forward::
[22:15:10] CmdrDXiaoyen: Helm> Aye sir. 
[22:15:23] LtCmdrRelok: Aye sir. ::takes the XO seat and pulls up a status report::
[22:15:35] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::exits the TL and heads onto the bridge, glances towards the viewscreen:: Report
[22:15:43] CmdrDXiaoyen: +Engineering+ Bridge to engineering. Even though at yellow alert, please monitor the power output carefully.
[22:15:56] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: Sorry speRhorse is in engineering working om the sensor relay.... see it and calls the bridge... ill be on my way back to the bridge for tac work when tbe alarm soynds
[22:15:58] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Look to the Admiral:: Ah, Admiral. We’ve detected a second ship coming from the first ship we just detected.
[22:16:04] LtCmdrRelok: ::jumps to his feet as the Admiral enters, steps away from the XO's seat::
[22:16:05] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ;; has everything ready to come back to full readiness in a  moment's notice;; Aye sair
[22:16:15] CmdrDXiaoyen: I’ve called for yellow alert but I’ve told engineering to keep an eye from the power levels throughout the ship.
[22:16:26] CmdrDXiaoyen: Patterson is watching their movements through ship maneuvers and power levels.
[22:16:45] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::moves to her seat and sits down:: Have they detected us?
[22:16:55] MCpt_T_Patterson: # Not that I can reason, ma'am.
[22:17:11] LtCmdrRelok: ::moves discretely to the Science Station and logs in, pulls up the drone's telemetry feed::
[22:17:21] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: :: returning to bridge::
[22:17:30] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::nods:: Let's work to keep it that way for now.
[22:17:39] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Look to the readout on his console in his chair:: Good work Mr. Relok thanks for the heads up. 
[22:17:49] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Nods in agreement::
[22:18:07] LtCmdrRelok: You are welcome, sir.
[22:18:26] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::To the Admiral:: Well ma’am, Patterson’s been eyeing them like a hawk so I don’t think we have to worry about that. ::Looks to Patterson:: A testament to the efficiency of the marine grit. 
[22:19:36] MCpt_T_Patterson: # ::Tapped his fingers on the arm rail repeatedly.:: I don't like this...
[22:20:02] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: TAC> Defensive systems on standby... ship reports grey all decks... Mr Spearhorse estimates two mineuts till he is back on the bridge.
[22:20:07] Ens_Shadow: ;;agrees silently with the Marine Captain;
[22:20:26] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: =/\=      ACTION:  THE TWO VESSELS HEAD OFF IN THE SAME DIRECTION.  CALCULATIONS BY THE COMPUTER DETERMINE THAT THEY ARE HEADED FOR A LARGE ORION OUTPOST KNOWN ACROSS THE QUADRANT AS A TRADING POST WHERE JUST ABOUT ANY WEAPON CAN BE PURCHASED FOR THE RIGHT PRICE      =/\=
[22:21:08] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Looks at the viewscreen:: Hmm....
[22:21:09] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ;;growls softly wanting  to flay some greenskins alive;;
[22:21:21] CmdrDXiaoyen: Admiral? ::Nods upward towards the viewscreen so she can look at what’s going on::
[22:21:54] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: ::enters lift:: bridge
[22:22:09] LtCmdrRelok: If they make it to the nearby outpost it will be difficult to track individual ships ...
[22:22:17] LtCmdrRelok: Perhaps we can tag one of them using the drone?
[22:22:52] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::nods:: Helm, follow them.  MAX, make sure they don't notice us.
[22:23:05] MCpt_T_Patterson: # My concern is that whatever weapon we discovered originates from that outpost... and if that's the case... there's no telling what else they may have their hands on...
[22:23:24] LtCmdrRelok: ::without waiting for orders, sends the drone to try to stay close to the original ship::
[22:23:31] Ens_Shadow: Aye sir
[22:23:52] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: That Outpost might just be the place for us to find out more about that weapon.
[22:24:04] LtCmdrRelok: ::turns to Patterson:: What if the weapon we found was just a prototype, and they've gone into mass production?
[22:24:41] CmdrDXiaoyen: ((Brb got toddlers jumping in my lap))
[22:24:50] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: ::enters the bridge::
[22:24:52] Ens_Shadow: ;;heads down to sickbay to get one of the spheres to see if the proximity to the post triggers any  reaction  in  it;;
[22:26:15] MCpt_T_Patterson: # ::Looks over to Spearhorse and surrenders the Tactical station.:: Keep a close eye on those two Orion vessels...
[22:26:52] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: ::relieves tbe tac officer and reviews his passdown notes...::
[22:27:18] LtCmdrRelok: ::continues to monitor the drone feed::
[22:27:24] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::considers options:: Commander, put an away team together.  You're going to take a shuttle in to that trading post and see what you can learn.  We need the shuttle to look old and beat up...the team is to be in costume.  You're arms dealers.  You need a telepath on the team.  ::considers if she should go despite how awful she feels::
[22:27:55] MCpt_T_Patterson: # ::Looked to the Admiral, then to Xiaoyen, and grinned a bit.::
[22:28:33] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: I'm waillin tae gae iffin ye waint, an I ken aiboot tha waipin tha guy haid
[22:28:37] LtCmdrRelok: Admiral, Spearhorse is a telepath, and a Tactical Officer.
[22:29:17] LtCmdrRelok: ((Oops, my bad, I confused Spearhorse with Shadow - I take that back!))
[22:29:38] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: (lol and Shadow is a Physician not TAC)
[22:30:01] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: The orion are neutral sir. Why are ee plaging showdow games with them. We could request a shore leave on the station and get eyes on the situation.
[22:30:03] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: # ::looks at Patterson and guesses she is going to have to unground him:: Make sure to take a medical officer in case you run into trouble.
[22:30:28] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Nods:: Yes, ma’am.
[22:30:46] Ens_Shadow: ;;returns with the sphere to see if there's any reaction to the post from the  sphere
[22:31:31] MCpt_T_Patterson: # It's possible, Ensign, they would be more willing to show things to independent arms dealers much easier than they would Federation officers...
[22:31:46] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Stands up, then taps communicator:: Patterson, Spearhorse, Commander Relok, Doctor Shadow. Meet me in shuttlebay one.
[22:32:11] LtCmdrRelok: Orions are only neutral so far as they can profit from their neutrality.
[22:32:17] MCpt_T_Patterson: # If the weapon we discovered is anything to go by... it's likely they wouldn't just outright tell Starfleet... ::Smirked, and turned towards the TL.::
[22:32:29] LtCmdrRelok: They are also known to be some of the biggest criminal elements in the galaxy.
[22:32:33] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::looks to Spearhorse:: We may do that, but our presence there, even for shore leave is going to cause some of the dealers to be on their best behavior.  I'd prefer a team go in and take a look first without putting anyone there on alert.
[22:32:34] Ens_Shadow: Civvies or not, sir?
[22:33:22] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Heads to the TL and waits for the rest of the AT that’s on the bridge to meet me there::
[22:33:32] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: There should be nothing about your appearance or demeanor that says "Star Fleet".
[22:33:37] LtCmdrRelok: Shall I have the drone tag the nearest ship before they jump to warp?
[22:33:48] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::At the TL Door:: Acknowledged, Admiral.
[22:34:16] Ens_Shadow: ;; has a festival outfit from home as flashy as the final costume for Sylvester Stallone in "Rhinestone";;
[22:34:20] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: No, we have a pretty good idea where they are headed.  Let' not risk tipping them off.
[22:34:50] LtCmdrRelok: Aye, Admiral. ::logs off his station and turns towards the turbolift::
[22:35:03] CmdrDXiaoyen: We’ll get to the bottom of this, ma’am. 
[22:35:08] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Enters the turbo lift and waits for the rest::
[22:35:10] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: I sugest a second team go in in uniform to take the heat off the undercover team... tbose elements unwilling to work with the federation will be looking at them not us...
[22:35:47] MCpt_T_Patterson: ... It's not a bad suggestion...
[22:36:23] LtCmdrRelok: ::steps in beside Devon:: Shall I affect a scar, or perhaps an eye-patch? I've never been an arms dealer before.
[22:36:24] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Looks to Spearhorse and Patterson:: Alright. 
[22:36:29] CmdrDXiaoyen: Sure.
[22:36:32] CmdrDXiaoyen: Whatever you want. Just look the part.
[22:36:40] CmdrDXiaoyen: I’m sure you’ve put in time around people of the sort.
[22:36:48] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: Make sure engineering gets the shuttle makeover done quickly.  
[22:37:02] LtCmdrRelok: I am a Vulcan arms dealer, I already look the part.
[22:37:23] CmdrDXiaoyen: Yeah, but make yourself look.... eh, more, you know.... Rogue-ish. Once we get situated about everything and we’re down there, 
[22:37:31] CmdrDXiaoyen: We can split up into two groups
[22:37:45] MCpt_T_Patterson: ::In the TL, removing his Starfleet jacket... the only part of his uniform that is within Starfleet regulations.::
[22:37:48] LtCmdrRelok: ::reaches up and pulls out his hair tie, letting his hair flow loose past his shoulders:: Done.
[22:38:02] CmdrDXiaoyen: I’ll go with Patterson. Shadow, Relok, and Spearhorse can go into another group.
[22:38:23] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: Moves to the lift... capt suggest non coms for team 2
[22:38:34] Ens_Shadow: ( https://www.pinterest.com/pin/525654587740418964/

Stallone - Pinterest
People magazine, July 9, 1984 — Dolly Parton & Sylvester Stallone in Rhinestone
www.pinterest.com
 )
[22:38:44] LtCmdrRelok: I suggest our two teams are in competition rather than working together. Arms dealers like it when they have competing bids. They might brag a bit more.
[22:38:58] CmdrDXiaoyen: +Xiaoyen+ Xiaoyen to engineering. I want team two to get down to the shuttlebay and retrofit one to look damaged, level two status. We’ll be there shortly.
[22:39:13] CmdrDXiaoyen: ((+Engineering+ I mean. Dang, kids still jumping on me))
[22:39:32] CmdrDXiaoyen: Hmm.... Okay. We can do that. 
[22:39:51] CmdrDXiaoyen: +Shadow+ Xiaoyen to Doctor Shadow, remember, meet us in shuttlebay one.
[22:39:58] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ;;heads  to  the Shuttle  bay and starts "decorating" the shuttle for  its mission;;
[22:40:08] CmdrDXiaoyen: +Computer+ Computer, modern merchant clothing.
[22:40:29] MCpt_T_Patterson: ::Now sporting his "casual" attire, a short-sleeve shirt and cargo pants, and a very large knife on his right hip.::
[22:40:31] CmdrDXiaoyen: ((LOL nice MacArdry))
[22:41:13] Ens_Shadow: ++ Dion ++    Aye sir, just about in my festival outfit. I'll be  there in a couple of minutes
[22:42:04] CmdrDXiaoyen: +Shadow+ Remember nothing too extravagant. We want you to blend, not want to have one or many try to sell you as slave labor. Xiaoyen out.
[22:42:44] LtCmdrRelok: ::drops his Starfleet-issue teal jacket and commbadge on a desk near the door, leaving him in a black T-shirt and pants, with his long black hair hanging loose, he looks *Thug Life*::
[22:43:02] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: +Xiaoyen+ Johannson to Xiaoyen.  I'm going to be sending in a security team to "search" for you after I've given you a bit of time to start making some contacts.  I assume you'll find a way to allude that team.
[22:43:10] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: Heads to TL...(team two npcs welcome to join)
[22:43:39] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Look to the rest of the AT with him:: I’m sure we can figure something out.
[22:43:42] Ens_Shadow: ++ Dion ++   Aye sir, I can  change to the other one it's not quite as flamboyant as the stage  outfits on Neil Diamond
[22:43:46] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Smiles::
[22:44:11] LtCmdrRelok: ::glances at Devon:: Neil Diamond?
[22:44:11] Ens_Shadow: ;;grabs the  second one and  heads for the shuttle bay;;
[22:45:14] LtCmdrRelok: Oh! Forgot the bling! ::reaches under the collar of his shirt and pulls his sehlat fang pendant out from under the shirt and drops it on top:: There.
[22:45:23] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Eyebrows raise:: Who?
[22:45:35] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Shakes head and smiles::
[22:45:42] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ;;using paint and 'bondo' patches makes the shuttle  look  like it's  been through a  number of  run-ins with the local  pirates
[22:46:02] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Exits the turbolift into the level with the shuttlebay and heads down::
[22:46:35] Ens_Shadow: A Terran singer  from the  late 20th  century
[22:47:55] LtCmdrRelok: ::follows with the Commander:: Cmdr, we know very little about this weapon. We will be "faking it" for a lot of our conversations. If we are discovered, what is our contingency plan?
[22:48:12] MCpt_T_Patterson: ::Exits the turbolift as well and enters the shuttlebay, making a quick detour over to the Cerberus to access some of the items he had stored there, like his personal rifle.::
[22:48:55] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: =/\=      ACTION:  TRUE TO THEIR HEADING, THE TWO ORION VESSELS ARRIVE AT THEIR DESTINATION AND TAKE UP ORBIT AROUND THE PLANET.        =/\=
[22:49:20] CmdrDXiaoyen: Well, if we’re discovered before we get down there, we go evasives pattern gamma.
[22:49:32] CmdrDXiaoyen: If we get discovered on the planet, we blend in. So we have to act like those savages. 
[22:49:47] LtCmdrRelok: Your team has more advanced training than mine ... I'm sure they will resist revealing we are Starfleet, but ... if we were captured, well ...
[22:50:04] CmdrDXiaoyen: If all else fails, you let them capture you and activate function alpha nine-two on your tricorders.
[22:50:23] Ens_Shadow: sir?
[22:50:26] CmdrDXiaoyen: It’s just me and Patterson, Commander. I’m sure we’re quite equal.
[22:50:28] LtCmdrRelok: Alpha Nine Two, acknowledged.
[22:50:55] MCpt_T_Patterson: ::Brandishes a bandolier with several grenade pouches and a hip-pouch containing explosives, and joins the team.:: Now... I look the part of a mercenary.
[22:51:03] LtCmdrRelok: I was just saying that I have a pair of Ensigns and a couple of non-comms ... you and Patterson are highly trained and highly ranked officers.
[22:51:04] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Looks to Spearhorse:: Spearhorse, you will drive. ::Look to Patterson:: Very good.
[22:52:04] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Smiles:: You’ll be fine. I want to make sure you have a security and medical just in case since there’s more of you.
[22:52:20] CmdrDXiaoyen: Combined with your science skills, your team will need more resources.
[22:52:37] CmdrDXiaoyen: I need Patterson because he has those second pair of eyes that can stand in the background if I lead a conversation.
[22:52:57] LtCmdrRelok: ::nods to his team:: Load up. Remember, I'm the boss of our gang, so I'll do most of the talking, but ... I'm a Vulcan, if we need a brute, I guess that's you, Shadow.
[22:52:58] CmdrDXiaoyen: Your Vulcan “cool” will be good and Shadow can be your second pair as well.
[22:52:59] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::stands up:: Heather, you have the bridge.  I'll be in my ready room.  
[22:52:59] CmdrDXiaoyen: Get it?
[22:53:05] CmdrDXiaoyen: Yes.
[22:53:09] CmdrDXiaoyen: Atta boy, Phil!
[22:53:23] Ens_Shadow: As you will sir
[22:53:31] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Look to MacArdry:: How’s it coming, MacArdry. Status?
[22:53:59] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: (Spearhorse isnt there) team 2 to team one... let us know when ypu have permission to dock so we can beam over the Shore party
[22:53:59] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: Shay's raidy  sair tha  paint jist  dried
[22:54:42] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ::walks to the RR, enters and walks over to her desk, checks messages on her computer before beginning the instructions to the next team that will be going in later::
[22:55:37] MCpt_T_Patterson: # ::Eyes his rather intimidating "shuttle.":: Are we taking two teams on one shuttle...?
[22:55:38] LtCmdrRelok: ::enters his shuttle, begins launch prep, turns to see if the rest of his team is loaded up::
[22:55:54] Ens_Shadow: ;;adds a  fringed  leather jacket to his ensemble;;
[22:56:38] Ens_Shadow: ;;gets  on  board with  his medkit disguised in a fringed satchel;;
[22:56:49] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Nods:: Let’s do this.
[22:56:52] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Sits down::
[22:57:00] MCpt_T_Patterson: ((Disregard my #...))
[22:57:09] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Look to Spearhorse:: Ensign, if you please.
[22:57:11] LtCmdrRelok: Mr. Shadow, you look like ... what's the word ... a "hippy" ...
[22:57:12] MCpt_T_Patterson: ::Joins Xiaoyen.
[22:57:54] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: so? they may have been  known for peace and  love  but  it doesn't mean they  all were
[22:58:29] LtCmdrRelok: ((I understand there are 2 shuttles, one has been rigged to look "heavily damaged" - yours, the other is simply "functional" for the Vulcan's team.))
[22:58:46] Ens_Shadow: ( posted  to the wrong name)
[22:59:00] LtCmdrRelok: ::resists the urge to smirk at Shadow, turns back to his pilot's seat to cover it::
[22:59:08] Ens_Shadow: even Jimi Hendrix was originally in the Military
[22:59:35] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: <sp or team 2 consists of Spearhorse, Npcs Tango.and Hutch (sec), crewman abbott, castello,  lural and hardy... (think keystone cops)
[22:59:40] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: =/\=      ACTION:  WITH ALL AWAY TEAM MEMBERS PREPARED AND ABOARD THEIR SHUTTLES, CLEARANCE IS GRANTED TO THE PILOTS OF BOTH AND THE SHUTTLES HEAD OUT FOR THE ORION TRADING POST      =/\=
[22:59:48] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: =/\=       P · A · U · S · E     S · I · M        =/\=     
[22:59:52] MCpt_T_Patterson: ::paused::
[23:00:06] LtCmdrRelok: ::paused::
[23:00:09] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: GREAT JOB!  
[23:00:12] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: Pp
[23:00:16] Ens_Shadow: ;;paused;;
[23:00:17] CmdrDXiaoyen: ::Paused::
[23:00:31] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ;;paused;;
[23:01:25] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: WE WILL HAVE AN HOUR OR SO GO BY...THAT IS THE TIME IT WILL TAKE FOR THE SHUTTLES TO REACH THE OUTPOST.  I'D LOVE TO HEAR THE CONVERSATIONS OF THOSE ABOARD...OR AT LEAST YOUR PERSONAL REFLECTIONS OF THE SITUATION.
[23:01:33] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE WE DISMISS?
[23:01:48] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ;;rh;;
[23:01:54] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: BEVIN?
[23:02:29] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: how did  you like the little interlude between us( me and Dean)?
[23:02:30] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: Any one for a jl with away team 2.... play the orion operators...
[23:03:12] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: SPEARHORSE, YOU WON'T ACTUALLY GET TO THE OUTPOST FOR YOUR LOGS.
[23:03:17] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: WE'LL SAVE THAT FOR THE SIM.
[23:03:24] Ens_Shadow: ;;rh;;
[23:03:34] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: SHADOW?
[23:03:36] Ens_Shadow: also would you again state who is  on which team?
[23:04:24] MCpt_T_Patterson: I'm with Xiaoyen, and that's it. I believe Relok is team 2, with Shadow and Spearhorse.
[23:04:28] CmdrDXiaoyen: Yup
[23:04:36] Ens_Shadow: ok tytyty
[23:04:44] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: :-)
[23:04:47] LtCmdrRelok: Spearhorse is the Security Team follow-up.
[23:05:05] LtCmdrRelok: Team 2 is me and Shadow and 2 NPC non-comms, one medical, one security.
[23:05:10] MCpt_T_Patterson: So... Spearhorse will be beaming over after the shuttles arrive?
[23:05:36] Ens_Shadow: I thought he was in the  pilot's seat on the shuttle
[23:05:58] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: I thought he was aboard.
[23:06:22] MCpt_T_Patterson: He made a post in the sim about not being in the shuttlebay. That's where the confusion occurred.
[23:06:46] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: No... i was with the fed unit...
[23:06:55] CmdrDXiaoyen: Lol
[23:07:09] CmdrDXiaoyen: Admiral I was going to ask you about this but perhaps you should send us a paragraph of a summary of this sim’s progress lol
[23:07:11] CmdrDXiaoyen: Suggestion.
[23:07:18] MCpt_T_Patterson: ... An ensign mistake. XD
[23:07:38] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: Ah...well, I had in the action that everyone was done and aboard their shuttles, so my action out trumps the confusion anyway. :-)
[23:08:01] LtCmdrRelok: ::mumbles:: Must be nice to be an Admiral ....
[23:08:05] MCpt_T_Patterson: LOL
[23:08:14] MCpt_T_Patterson: Guess Spearhorse is with Relok and Shadow, then.
[23:08:17] Ens_Bevin_MacArdry: ;;giggles;;
[23:08:46] Ens_Shadow: Aye and it looks like we  have a JL to get done
[23:09:09] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: I look forward to reading the logs.
[23:09:30] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: If there are no other questions this evening, we'll call it a night.  I hope hope everyone has a great weekend!
[23:09:39] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: Be safe....I'll see you next week.
[23:09:43] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: Dismissed!
[23:09:58] ViceAdm_Ahrele_Johannson: ! sim off USS Darmok
[23:10:07] Ens_Dean_Spearhorse_sec_tac: Have a good eve adm

   
,