Login Cancel Login
STARFLEET PERSONNEL FILE - SD 201712.22, 1630 hrs.
Travis A. Patterson
Rank: Starfleet Military Assault Command Operations (MACO) Captain (O-3)
Current Assignment: USS Darmok, Reconn Intercept Officer
Name: Travis Alexander Patterson
Weight: 220 lbs.
Age: 37 (Appears 27 due to his nanites)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing features: Several scars across face and chest from missions as a MACO, and the slight glow of physical and biological enhancements to his body.
Location Of Birth: New Orleans, LA
Genetic Parents: MSgt. James C. Patterson (deceased) & Vanessa M. Patterson (deceased)
Marital Status: Single
Patterson stands just over 6 feet tall, and is in prime shape, almost to the point of being "obsessed." He has let his hair grow out a bit to a short, spiky nature, and sports a small goatee, or "soul-patch" beneath his chin. His face is scarred in several places over time from various missions and mishaps, including a nose that's not quite straight, due to having been broken at least twice. However, his dental records are remarkably good for someone of his background. He sports a distinctive sleeve tattoo down his entire left arm, an on-going tribute to his father and their shared career, and also has the MACO logo burned into his flesh on his right shoulder, sporting the quote "Semper Fidelis," or "Always Faithful."
Patterson has been, is, and always will be, a hard-headed Marine, simple as that. His "get it done, and get it done right!" attitude has always left him to be the perfect candidate to lead a strike team into any situation, and to victory even against most odds. His go-to personality usually leads him into trouble, and usually also gets him out just as quick, whether through negotiation, intimidation, or outright violent resolve, if necessary.
However, after getting to know Travis, people find that, although he IS quick to go off, he also has his soft side, albeit a soft side that resembles a brick wall, rather than an air mattress... but he is approachable, and has quite the sense of humor. He is also rather influenced by his close friend, Dr. Adonudo Tlanuwa, a "medicine-man" and native indian from the planet Dorvan V.
He had matured quite a bit after his promotion to officer status, and excellenct service aboard the USS Agamemnon as Chief of Security and Tactical. It goes without question that Patterson is quite the stern leader, and handles stressful assignments quite well. Roughly 20 years of service has shown him several instances of incredible ability and unrelenting espirit de corps, faithfulness to his companions, and consideration of the thoughts of his subordinates, and it is without question he has followed well in the footsteps of, and even surpassed, the expectations his father had for him when he was just a boy.
**NOTE: There are roughly 12 years worth of his file that have been corrupted, encrypted, or do not exist at all, whether they are merely unfiled, or deleted from memory banks entirely.
Travis was born and raised as a New Orleans city-boy. Ever since the age of 16 when he got his license, his reputation has rapidly increased, although in the wrong ways. As a member of an underground street racing league, and the member of an underground fight league, he had spent several nights in jail, and was often bailed-out by his father, who had belief his son was simply waiting for his call.
In high-school, Travis was active in JROTC and earned a full scholarship to Starfleet Academy through the MACO program, following in his father's footsteps, and joining into the MACO Division at age 18 to serve in the Dominion War with high scores in all of his classes, and top scores in marksmanship. He was soon after assigned to SFMC's 3rd Platoon, Force Reconnaissance Company, where his skills were put to great use as a sniper.
Unfortunately, Travis never got to see his father after he was commissioned. James Patterson was K.I.A only three months after the Dominion War began, and his body was only recently recovered inside a torpedo casing, drifting through space.
Travis joined up with the USS Agamemnon as a Staff Sergeant, and gained promotion onboard to Gunnery Sergeant before he was reassigned to (REDACTED). He was released back to the USS Agamemnon by (REDACTED) at the rank of Sergeant Major, 12 years after his previous assignment. He was soon after promoted to Second Lieutenant, and became Acting Chief of Security and Tactical after Major Veltrin transferred to the USS Ares. He was promoted to the rank of First Lieutenant, and officially took the title Chief of Security and Tactical, as well as Commander of the MACO detachment aboard the Agamemnon. After his last mission with the Agamemnon, he returned home to Sol III to visit with his family, but was unable to spend much time with them, as he was recommissioned with Starfleet Intelligence on a classified assignment, which lasted roughly 3 years. Upon return from this assignment, he was informed to link up with the USS Darmok to work underneath VAdm. Johansson.
Medals Awarded (In order of precedence):
- The Medal Of Honor - Awarded by the President in the name of Congress to members of the naval service, who distinguish themselves conspiciously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty.
(Awarded post-humosly to MSgt James Patterson (Travis's Father) for indescribable dedication and servitude to the Corps.)
- The Bronze Star - Awarded to any person who, while serving in any capacity with the Armed Forces of the United Federation of Planets, distinguishes himself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service, not involving participation in aerial flight.
- The Purple Heart Medal - Awarded to members of the Armed Forces of the United Federation of Planets who, while serving under competent authority in any capacity with an Armed Force of the United Federation of Planets, has been killed or wounded in action.
- Navy / Marine Corps Commendation Medal - Awarded to a person who, while serving in any capacity with Starfleet (including foreign military personnel), distinguishes him/herself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service. To merit this award, the acts or services must be accomplished or performed in a manner above that normally expected and sufficient to distinguish the individual above those performing similar services.
- The Reconnaissance Medal - Awarded to members of the Starfleet Marine Corps, who served a year or more in Force Reconnaisance.
- The Patriot Award - Awarded for outstanding patriotism and dedication above that of normal expectations.
- The Iron Cross - Awarded for outstanding marksmanship skill, specifically to the grade of "Mastery" of their qualifying weaponry.
(Patterson's rifle range scores were at the top of his class during his time in the Academy, in addition to his service as a sniper, which requires an up-to-date rifle range every 6 months of active duty, where the rifle score must be maintained above a 98%.)
**NOTE: Travis is a "test subject" for a Black Operations experiment. These "nanites" grant him speed and strength that are on-par with many olympic atheletes, and he is the prime example of the phrase "human-tank." His instincts are nearly primal when his nanites are "in full gear." Normally, these nanites cause a very minor blue hue to his eyes and major bloodways, although their glow intensifies, and eventually change red as his nanites overload into his body.