Chat Log
 
USS Aldrin Briefings and Logs
 
image
Missing Briefings | Duty Logs | Simulation Records
Return to Thread My Account
   
 
  Commander Yari Nazir, SD
 
USS Aldrin Simulation Record - SD: 1709.11
 
Login
[22:01:14] M-5:     =/\=  USS Aldrin
[22:01:14]M-5:     =/\=  201709.11 2201:14 - Log Open - Room Logging in Progress
[22:01:14]M-5:     =/\=  MB: Mission Brief.  SD 1709.11 at http://brd.sector001.com/161-885
[22:01:14]M-5:     =/\=  Present: USFNazir, Cdr_Khevok, FstLtGideonSalieri, LtJg_Higgs, DrTytianMallister, LtRaynaElkhorn, DrMavelleKivo, M-5, LtAmeenaCiamli, LtCdrBryton, Lt_Boerne, CaptCerseiNaal, LtjgEsdanOretal, LtCmdrDeniaud, LtJg_NightWing, DrErikVaeros, LtCdrShepherd
[22:01:21]LtJg_Higgs: ::AA::
[22:01:23]Cdr_Khevok: :: @@ ::
[22:01:26]Lt_Boerne: :: @@ ::
[22:01:26]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::AA::
[22:01:27]LtJg_NightWing: ::AA:
[22:01:29]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::AA::
[22:01:31]LtjgEsdanOretal: ::AA::
[22:01:32]LtAmeenaCiamli: ::AA::
[22:01:35]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::AA::
[22:01:39]DrErikVaeros: ::AA::
[22:01:41]DrTytianMallister: ::AA::
[22:01:56]CaptCerseiNaal: Hey, everyone.  Hope we've had a good week.
[22:01:57]LtCdrBryton: ::AA::
[22:02:09]LtCdrShepherd: ::AA::
[22:02:14]CaptCerseiNaal: Any questions about the mission brief?
[22:02:20]Cdr_Khevok: Pretty good.
[22:02:38]USFNazir: ::he throws arm over Cersei and leans back to look at her behind, smiles in approval::
[22:02:44]LtJg_NightWing: not really, Lonnie's memorial was Saturday
[22:02:48]CaptCerseiNaal: ::was hoping he'd forgotten::
[22:02:54]LtJg_Higgs: No questions.
[22:03:12]LtAmeenaCiamli: No questions.
[22:03:30]LtJg_NightWing: no questions
[22:03:36]CaptCerseiNaal: Then without further ado.
[22:03:47]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=       B · E · G · I · N     S · I · M        =/\=
[22:03:55]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  The crew have congregated in the cargo bay for their next mission.  Tactical gear is passed out to the security officers and field kits are made available to everyone else.  Earpieces are also supplied.      =/\=
[22:04:16]LtCdrBryton: ::quietly watching the crew from behind his PADD::
[22:04:18]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::accepting a tactical vest and phaser rifle::
[22:04:24]Cdr_Khevok: :: Holds his field kit ::
[22:04:46]Lt_Boerne: :: Looks over the contents of her field kit ::
[22:04:55]USFNazir: ::he looks rather pleased with himself as he stands before the crew::
[22:04:56]Lt_Boerne: Hmmm... not much
[22:05:02]LtJg_Higgs: ::As before, The tall woman has gathered with everyone else in the cargo bay. Again, it was a mission she knew nothing about, just that there was one. She was getting used to this style of mission. Anything could happen. Get ready quickly, be ready to act. That was what she'd been learning.::
[22:05:17]--: LtCdrShaeLinRhaik (Mibbit@mib-29AF8BFA.**) joins #USS_Aldrin
[22:05:21]LtAmeenaCiamli: ::also taking a tactical vest and putting it on::
[22:05:26]LtJg_NightWing: ;;checks over her field kit as well, rearranging things  to suit her better;;
[22:05:28]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::blinks at the gear... slides on the earpiece::
[22:05:32]DrErikVaeros: ::grumbles::
[22:05:36]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::standing at the wall with the others::
[22:05:41]DrMavelleKivo: ::glances around at the officers; the murmuring that had once been typical is gone and the crew appear at attention; there’s a hint of a smile as she thinks “Looks like they’re learning”; clears her throat:: You will be entering a tense situation.  Your performance today will solidify your commanding officer’s assessment.
[22:05:55]DrTytianMallister: ::glances into the kit before looking up at Kivo::
[22:05:55]DrMavelleKivo: Your growth should be apparent after the week of training.  Be vigilant.  Antics, amusing as they are, will not be tolerated today.  ::pulls out her padd and takes a moment to read it while her words settle::
[22:05:56]Cdr_Khevok: :: Puts the tiny earpiece in his ear ::
[22:06:16]DrMavelleKivo: Your directors will be joining you in a way.  They will remain here to watch your progress, but you will receive instructions in your earpieces.  ::lifts up the little bud between her two fingers:: These instructions may be given to an individual only or to the group.  
[22:06:30]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::slides the earpiece into her ear::
[22:06:30]DrMavelleKivo: I’ll let your commanding officers give you the details of your mission and your assignments.  ::looks to Yari and Cersei, nodding once and stepping back::
[22:06:40]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  The Aldrin’s commanding pair - Naal and Nazir - and the directors - Bryton and Rhaik - of each section step forward.  Each carry a tablet in their hand and a stern expression.      =/\=
[22:06:54]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::glancing over her security officers::
[22:06:59]LtJg_Higgs: ::She looks over her kit. A standard field kit::
[22:07:06]CaptCerseiNaal: ::nods in thanks::  We’re going into a tense situation.  Diplomatic in nature.  ::her gaze moves over the crew::  Your mission will be the protect clan delegates as they enter peace negotiations.
[22:07:16]Lt_Boerne: :: Puts the earpiece in her ear ::
[22:07:16]LtJg_NightWing: ;;slips in the earpiece;;
[22:07:18]CaptCerseiNaal: There have been reports of insurgents, within both clans, who don’t wish to have these discussions take place.  We are to protect our ambassador while also providing protection for the delegates.
[22:07:37]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::pushes the earpiece into his ear, test tap on it::
[22:07:56]Cdr_Khevok: :: Nods ::
[22:07:59]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::taps her ear as she listens and adjusts her vest, holds her kit::
[22:08:03]USFNazir: ::glances down at his device briefly before he looks at the group:: You will be divided into teams and given time to assess your packs.  Step forward and gather with your group.  Briggs, Salieri, Deniaud, Otretal, Ravel, Mallister, Tanaja, and Boerne (@).  You are group Gamma.  Deniaud, you’re team leader.
[22:08:19]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::reading from her PADD::  Elkhorn, Ciamli, K’hevok, Shepherd, K’Trevala, Vaeros, Higgs, and Kalmaku ($).  Group Delta. Commander K’hevok is assigned team leader.
[22:08:35]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::looks up at Nazir, then around and nods to team mates::
[22:08:54]LtCmdrDeniaud: @  ::motions for her team to gather near her::
[22:09:02]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::nods toward ShaeLin and moves toward her team::
[22:09:15]DrTytianMallister: @ ::heads toward Deniaud::
[22:09:21]Cdr_Khevok: :: Motions for his team to gather ::
[22:09:26]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::moves toward K'hevok::
[22:09:26]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::rather happy to be on Deniaud's team, moves to join her, slides in her earpiece::
[22:09:27]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;heads over to the others to see what the  plan  might be for dealing with the situation;;
[22:09:41]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  Directors continue to call out groups, assigning a total of eleven groups for the training session.  When called, the officers gather together to stand with their group.      =/\=
[22:09:54]CaptCerseiNaal: You have ten minutes to speak to your team mates.  Assess your gear and prepare.  Are there any questions?  ::glancing around::
[22:10:00]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She moves accordingly to her away team.::
[22:10:21]LtCdrShepherd: $ ::moves to join his team and adjusts his gear around his body::
[22:10:25]Lt_Boerne: :: Moves toward Deniaud ::
[22:10:35]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::glances toward Marielle and then focuses on the phaser rifle::
[22:10:44]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::looks aorund and smiles slightly:: Okay.  First thing is first.  Check your gear.  Check your earpiece.  Test everything.
[22:11:04]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::Higgs has her gear strapped in, her earpiece in, and taps the piece to check volume and function.:: This on?
[22:11:14]DrTytianMallister: @ ::adjusts the pack over his shoulder and takes a look into the bag::  Standard medical kit.
[22:11:32]LtCdrShepherd: $ ::grins at the woman:: I can hear you just fine, Lieutenant.  You're standing right next to me.
[22:11:35]Cdr_Khevok: :: Looks his team over :: Make sure everything is working.
[22:11:36]LtJg_NightWing: $;;;looks over the gear to see what is duplicated and just  with one or two team members , making  sure her  medkit is easily accessible;;
[22:12:00]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::nods and taps her earpiece, covers her mouth:: Can you hear me?
[22:12:02]CaptCerseiNaal: ::stepping back as the teams all congregate, glances toward the other directors::
[22:12:06]Cdr_Khevok: :: Talks into his earpiece :: Report.
[22:12:20]LtJg_NightWing: $;; checks all the powered equipment she has to make sure it's working;;
[22:12:21]LtJg_Higgs: $ Higgs here sir. Read you clearly.
[22:12:23]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::reaches up and taps his earpiece:: Affirmative.
[22:12:26]LtCdrShepherd: $ Loud and clear.
[22:12:35]USFNazir: ::he smiles and nods:: It looks like they've learned.
[22:12:36]LtJg_NightWing: $Clear as a bell
[22:12:39]Lt_Boerne: :: Taps her earpiece :: @Loud and clear, sir.
[22:13:08]LtCdrBryton: ::snickering:: They haven't gotten there yet.  ::eying Nazir:: This one was your idea, wasn't it?
[22:13:19]CaptCerseiNaal: We'll see when they get down there.  ::holds her hands behind her back and glances toward the chronometer::
[22:13:19]Cdr_Khevok: $:: Nods to Higgs, Shepherd, Nightwing ::
[22:13:44]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;looks around trying to read the lips of the other groups;;
[22:13:48]LtJg_Higgs: $ Actually... ::She turns to Naal:: I do have a question, ma'am.
[22:14:04]CaptCerseiNaal: ::slight nod toward Higgs:: Lieutenant.
[22:14:19]LtJg_Higgs: Are we all to remain on one frequency for communication, or are our teams on our own frequency to reduce channel chatter?
[22:14:40]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::nods and begins working on his vest to make sure it is tight::  I hear you.  And I've got a full set of tools.  ::holds up his kit - tricorder, spanners, the works::
[22:14:53]CaptCerseiNaal: Team frequencies.  Team leaders will have another channel to monitor.
[22:15:07]CaptCerseiNaal: And the directors can cut in at any time.
[22:15:09]LtJg_Higgs: ::She nodded:: Thank you ma'am.
[22:15:20]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;rh;;
[22:15:31]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::sighs and releases a breath and looks around:: Alright everyone.  You know the drill.  We don't know what's happening, so stay alert.  Report everything you see and don't assume the best.
[22:15:34]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::slides the phaser rifle over her shoulder::
[22:15:45]CaptCerseiNaal: ::another nod:: K'Trevala.
[22:15:56]LtJg_NightWing: $ what  happens if something happens to the team leader? who takes over then?
[22:15:59]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ First thing we do when we get down there is secure our immediate area.  ::looks at Gideon to confirm::
[22:16:06]CaptCerseiNaal: Chain of command.
[22:16:23]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She begins taking note of everyone's transponder and logging it into her tricorder to moniter.::
[22:16:34]LtJg_NightWing: $ aye ma'am, just making  sure
[22:16:38]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::glances up and around at the others before he nods::
[22:16:52]CaptCerseiNaal: ::small smile::
[22:16:59]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::looks at Gideon::  And once we're secure?
[22:17:10]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ We do what we need to do.
[22:17:24]LtJg_Higgs: $ I suggest all medical personell take log of your teammates transponders.
[22:17:38]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::withdraws a bit at the look, still without his empathic ability::
[22:17:47]Cdr_Khevok: $:: Taps his earpiece :: Be alert, team Delta.
[22:18:05]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;Logs all the rest of the team's transponders;;
[22:18:07]LtCdrShepherd: $ ::looks at Khevok:: Sir.  I suggest that engineering officers immediately set up a perimeter with security.  We can create temporary force fields if needed.
[22:18:11]CaptCerseiNaal: Any last questions?  You depart in two minutes.
[22:18:54]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Nods at Shepherd :: See to it when we arrive.
[22:18:54]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::This mission hnad hner heartrate a little higher than normal. This seemed a lot more in depth than the last few missions.::
[22:19:12]DrMavelleKivo: ::steps forward and clears her throat:: Officers.  Your orders.
[22:20:14]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::At this point, she waited.::
[22:20:35]DrMavelleKivo: Team leaders.  Pay attention to your orders. Gamma.  You are to secure your perimeter.  Delta.  You are the protective detail of the Federation ambassador.  ::continues to call out team duties::
[22:20:45]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Takes the orders.
[22:20:56]--: LtRaynaElkhorn (Mibbit@mib-29AF8BFA.**) quits (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[22:21:08]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::frowning as she watches Gideon, shakes her head as she murmurs to herself:: He is brooding worse than a child.
[22:21:18]Cdr_Khevok: $ Understood, Sir.
[22:21:19]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::nods:: Okay and looks around:: Looks like we can assume we'll be on the outskirts.  That's more of a clue than normal.
[22:21:27]--: LtRaynaElkhorn (Mibbit@mib-29AF8BFA.**) joins #USS_Aldrin
[22:21:28]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;finishes doing a preliminary med scan on the team members, catalogued by their transponders;;
[22:21:35]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::looks at the chornometer::  Almost time.
[22:21:46]DrErikVaeros: $ ::silently grumbling::
[22:21:58]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  After ten minutes, Captain Naal calls the crew to attention.  With a single nod from the Trill, the teams are transported to their designated protection points.  They find themselves surrounded by black sands with swirls of amber, where a cruel sun beats down on their bare skin.      =/\=
[22:22:08]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  There isn’t even a wisp of pink clouds to soften the harsh light of the red sky.  Their feet sunk into the searing sands.  The air was thick, each breath heavy and like drowning in fire.  It is a wasteland of desert, the town left in ruins from viciously created earthquakes and months of harsh conflict.      =/\=
[22:22:18]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  There is a hint of salt in the air from the ocean.      =/\=
[22:22:33]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  Gamma (@) are on the outskirts of the ruined city.  Plaster and mud brick rubble are strewn about.  The remnants of buildings still stand, blocking any view of the city center, where the delegates and protection detail are located.      =/\=
[22:22:45]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  Delta ($) finds themselves near the location of the diplomatic meeting.  The ancient ruins in the center of the square are the only structures left standing without a hint of damage.  In the center of tarnished golden pillars is a large triangular stone slab.  Starfleet’s representative is already waiting on one side, seated on a stone bench.      =/\=
[22:23:03]LtjgEsdanOretal: ((Holy crap wall of text, batman))
[22:23:03]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::Her first thought was about the heat. This was by far the hottest desert she'd ever been in.::
[22:23:26]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::immediately scans the area, feeling his irritation growing::
[22:23:41]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::glances around and immediately blanches at the scenery::  Non.  ::body shakes as she closes her eyes and squeezes them shut::  Non.  Non.  Non.  Pas cette putain de planète.  (Not this frakking planet.)
[22:23:44]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::glancing around with tricorder out::
[22:23:50]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::scanning the area::
[22:23:53]LtCdrShepherd: $ ::glances around::
[22:23:58]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::noting their surroundings, irritation melts and he shivers as if cold, stepping back as his head shakes in denial as he whispers vehemently::  Non questo.  Non posso farlo.  (Not this.  I can’t do this.)
[22:24:06]DrErikVaeros: $ ::decides to participate and look around::
[22:24:14]LtJg_NightWing: $;;checks over the water supply the team  has to make sure they have enough to  keep from dehydration;;
[22:24:17]LtJg_Higgs: $ The first scan was for lifesigns in the immediate area outside of themselves.::
[22:24:18]LtjgEsdanOretal: Esdan>  @ ::furrowing brows as he stares at Ellie and Gideon, leaning over to Tytian:: What’s with them?
[22:24:27]DrTytianMallister: @ ::glances at the pair before looking down at his medcorder, frowns at the readings:: I don’t know, but there’s high levels of anxiety from both.
[22:24:32]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Looks at Shepherd :: take a couple of men and secure the perimeter.
[22:24:52]Cdr_Khevok: $ The rest of you are with me.
[22:25:07]LtJg_Higgs: $ Yes sir. So far tricorder shows nothing out of the ordinary.
[22:25:14]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Walks toward the SF rep ::
[22:25:18]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::moves into the conference room, watching the screen with a frown::
[22:25:33]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;; heads over to Khevok, tricorder at the ready, phaser holstered;;
[22:25:40]LtCdrShepherd: $ ::nods at Khevok, starts pointing at officers:: Nightwing, Ameena.  With me.  Let's set up a perimeter.
[22:25:46]USFNazir: $ Ambassador Liana>  ::nods at the team as they arrive, quick look at the pips and dark eyes settle on Khevok, she smiles warmly:: Welcome Commander.  I trust you’re my protective detail?
[22:26:18]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::slight nod toward Shepherd, follows::
[22:26:30]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Nods toward Amb Liana and extends his hand :: Yes, sir.
[22:26:30]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::opens her eyes and takes careful breaths as she calms herself, turns to Gideon and immediately focuses on him, discreetly makes her way to stand beside him as she addresses the group, voice is commanding but quiet:: Okay.  We need to move.  ::turns to Gideon:: Assessment, Lieutenant?  
[22:26:40]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::still shivering as he stares at the ruined city in front of him, shaking his head as he speaks in a soft whimper:: I can’t.
[22:26:42]USFNazir: $ Liana>  ::shakes hand:: The leaders will be arriving soon.  The Tarkeerians are people who live in the modern cities by the only large body of water.  The Teitekians are the desert faring people who live under the dunes. ::motions to the gently shifting sands in the distance::
[22:26:56]LtJg_NightWing: $;;nods and moves to help set up the perimeter, tricorder and phaser at the ready;;
[22:26:58]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::Higgs takes a quick scan of Liana, making sure to log her biometric signature.::
[22:27:21]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::sighs quietly and looks at their team:: Okay.  Fan out.  Take cover in any of the surrounding locations, but keep close and keep your comms open.  ::turns quickly to Gideon and keeps voice low:: Gideon, look at me.  
[22:27:27]LtJg_NightWing: $;;also scans the Ambassador;;
[22:27:36]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::looking and nodding at Ellie:: Aye, Commander.  ::making his way down the path, holding to the hilt of his phaser and staring around::
[22:27:49]USFNazir: ::he is in the observation lounge with the others and he leans back into his chair with a satisfied look in his eyes::  Looks like mine isn’t freaking out as much as I thought she would.  ::he looks at ShaeLin with a pointed and smug grin::
[22:27:59]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::ignores Nazir, tapping into the communication panel to speak to Gideon alone::  Lieutenant, pull yourself together.  You have an objective.
[22:28:00]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Glances at Higgs for the assessment ::
[22:28:14]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::furrows his brows as he continues to stare, not looking at anything in particular, then finally drops his chin to focus on Marielle, fear plain to see in his features::
[22:28:28]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::frowning deeply as she shakes her head as she mutters::  This is really crappy.
[22:28:43]USFNazir: $ Liana>  Months ago, the Teitekians created a machine under the great cities and caused the tectonic plates to shift.  The USS Lorelei was sent to offer aid and Starfleet essentially were forced to become involved when two of our officers were captured and tortured during relief efforts.
[22:28:58]DrTytianMallister: @ ::scanning the area for possible places to set up a perimeter::
[22:29:01]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She looks up at Khevok for a moment, before realizing the silent question.:: All is good sir. Anywhere she moves, I'll see. Vitals are on point.
[22:29:06]USFNazir: $ Liana> ::her eyes settle on Rayna::
[22:29:08]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;tries sensing the Ambassador's lifesigns through her abilities, but willing to rely on the tricorder if they are not there;;
[22:29:12]LtCmdrDeniaud: @  ::smiles reassuringly despite her own emotional torment:: It’s clearly just a simulation.  There is no way we’re back here.  You’re technically the expert here, so tell me our best vantage point, Lieutenant. ::gentle tone despite business-like manner::
[22:29:32]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::still frowning as she looks at Liana::
[22:29:38]DrErikVaeros: $ ::standing next to Rayna, had become tense and agitated at seeing the scenery::  Frakking hell.  What sort of sick joke is this? ::grumbling under his breath as he thinks to Salieri and Marielle::
[22:29:42]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ Ho bisogno di te questa sera.  E domani sera.  E la notte dopo.  Per sempre.  (I’m going to need you tonight.  And tomorrow night.  And the night after.  Forever.)  ::whining still as he picks up his tricorder and looks at the screen, then glances around, continuing to shiver::  There’s a tower a kilometer to the north.
[22:29:53]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ We’ll need to be sure it’s still structurally sound.  We’d be able to see the entire city.  ::motions in the direction of the city center, very hesitant to take a step but starts walking with his head on a swivel::  Non posso scopare niente.  (I can’t feel anything.)
[22:30:10]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ They’re going to need you after this.  ::glaring up at the sky, as if it would reach the directors::
[22:30:11]Cdr_Khevok: $ Understood.
[22:30:29]USFNazir: $ Liana> ::nods, appreciating the Klingon-Vulcan for his short answer::
[22:30:56]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She begins scanning the surroundings for lifesigns, movement, where they are, etc. As well as potential vantage points sdomeone might use to get a jump on them::
[22:30:56]USFNazir: $ Liana>  Occumen is the leader of the Tarkeerians, Nuannaust for the Teitekians.  They’ve agreed to meet here.  ::motions around them:: This land is sacred to both so this is considered neutral ground despite how they decimated the surrounding city.  The problem is that there are factions in both that don’t agree to peace.  
[22:30:59]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::working with Shepherd to set up the perimeter, pointing out good places for beacons::
[22:31:04]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Turns toward Higgs again and nods ::
[22:31:34]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::nods in agreement, taps her earpiece twice so she could speak to the members of Gamma:: We’re moving, follow, and keep alert.
[22:31:38]LtCmdrDeniaud: (@)
[22:31:53]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::hums quietly as she notes that Gideon has broken out of his spell::
[22:32:13]LtJg_NightWing: $;; works on helping set up the beacons after scanning  the Starfleet reps and ambassador;;
[22:32:19]Cdr_Khevok: $ I see.
[22:32:35]USFNazir: $ Liana> Alright.  ::looks around:: Any questions?  Do you have an idea of how we can keep these negotiations going?
[22:32:39]DrErikVaeros: $  ::roughly runs his hands over his face, thankfully has his soul sensing abilities again and isn’t dealing with silence, as nice as it was for the 24 hours::  I can already see my schedule getting filled up by Bright Eyes, Fabio, and his band of merry men.
[22:32:46]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She took a deep breath. It might have just been the beginning, but it still felt too damn quiet. The way they were geared for this mission had all her gears turning. Each breath even, she could smell the arid air.::
[22:32:48]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ Commander, this could be bad.  I'd suggest bringing in another team to assist with security here.
[22:33:40]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Turns toward Elkhorn :: Another team? From where?
[22:33:47]LtJg_NightWing: $ agreed, it's too open here and we could be sitting  ducks for snipers
[22:34:12]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ One of them that are securing the outskirts.  Sigma or Theta.
[22:34:17]LtJg_Higgs: $ Commander. Tricorder shows no lifesigns anywhere nearby. Might we request scans from the ship to confirm?
[22:34:22]LtCdrShepherd: $ ::returns with Ameena and Nightwing:: We've secured what we could sir.  THere's a lot of rubble out there.
[22:34:48]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ It's not from bombing.  It looks more like a natural disaster.
[22:34:53]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Nods at Shepherd :: Excellent work.
[22:34:53]LtCdrBryton: ::leaning forward and taps Nazir on the shoulder:: That cyborg.  The tall one?  Higgs.  She's doing well.  What do you think of her?
[22:35:02]LtJg_NightWing: $;;keeps working  on securing the area as best as  possible;;
[22:35:23]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::looks sat Gideon:: Hey.  Breathe.
[22:35:42]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::looks at Boerne:: See anything on that tricorder?  Lifesigns?  Anything?
[22:35:46]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Looks at Elkhorn and nods in approval ::
[22:36:03]DrErikVaeros: $ ::glances around and frowns:: It's a little too quiet here.  ::sighs:: So this is the shitstorm of a place, huh?
[22:36:07]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::whispering to himself as he strains to look around::
[22:36:17]Lt_Boerne: @ :: Continues her scans :: Nothing so far. It's too quiet.
[22:36:32]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::The tall amazonian woman continues to monitor her device. No signs anywhere. Wait.:: Ma'am, did you say that some of the people live beneath the surface?
[22:36:39]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::tries desperately to hide his fear but continues as a good officer should::
[22:36:43]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ Not this area, but this is the planet.  Teitekians are the ones who nabbed us.
[22:36:57]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::Immediately she began to shift hner scans to attempt to look somewhat subterranean::
[22:37:18]USFNazir: $ Liana> ::nods at Higgs:: Yes.  The desert faring people live under the dunes.
[22:37:23]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Turns his attention back to Liana :: We will present ourselves very confidently and in control. That will help gain their confidence.
[22:37:30]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ This is beyond crappy.  I can just see Salieri relapsing.  It's too soon.  They tortured us here!
[22:37:48]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ They don't want us here!
[22:38:12]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She looked up at Rayna, gave a somewhat sympathetic look, but didn't say anything.::
[22:38:13]LtJg_NightWing: $;;scans the ground for additional  lifesigns;;
[22:38:22]USFNazir: $ Liana> ::looks at Khevok, nods but then frowns at hearing Rayna, turns her gaze to the woman:: That is only one faction.  The other appreciated the Federation's help.
[22:38:27]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::decides she may have to go into a relapse herself to get the point across::
[22:38:37]Lt_Boerne: $ :: Looks at Deniaud ::
[22:38:50]USFNazir: $ Liana> If all goes well, then we would be able to secure this planet for the Federation.
[22:39:02]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::nods:: It is too quiet.  ::sighs:: It's always too quiet here.
[22:39:08]Lt_Boerne: @
[22:39:18]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ For what?!  What does the Federation gain from Malahakir?
[22:39:24]LtJg_NightWing: $ Rayna? Anything I need to  know about?
[22:39:27]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::covers her face with her hand and shakes away her fear:: Let's keep moving.  ::nods to the tower in the distance::
[22:39:44]USFNazir: ::he smirks at Rayna:: SHe's good.
[22:40:03]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Turns his head toward Elkhorn and shakes it slightly ::We don't know everything there is to know yet.
[22:40:22]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ The officers she so casually mentioned as having been tortured were me and Salieri.  It hasn't even been six months!
[22:40:29]LtCdrBryton: ::smirking:: I don't know.  She's overacting it, don't you think?
[22:40:32]Lt_Boerne: @ :: Follows Deniaud ::
[22:40:37]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ He's likely to be having a full blown meltdown!
[22:40:52]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::still whispering to himself as he moves with Marielle::
[22:40:56]DrMavelleKivo: ::raises a brow at the men:: Stop.  ::eyes Nazir:: This was your plan.  What were you hoping to gain from it?
[22:41:08]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Looks at Liana :: I believe our guests are overdue.
[22:41:10]USFNazir: ::he shrugs:: A little entertainment?
[22:41:13]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She perked up a moment.:: Sir? Any way to check in on the other team's status?
[22:41:15]LtJg_NightWing: $ I'll see what I can do when we get back to help him
[22:41:24]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::glancing toward Nazir, frowning and shaking her head::
[22:41:36]DrErikVaeros: $ ::eyes Nightwing:: That's kinda my job.
[22:41:45]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  Occumen of the Tarkeerians, the ocean people, appears with two guards.  Nuannaust of the Teitekians, the desert dwellers, soon follows with two of his own guards.  Both men look incredibly tense and do not trust the other.      =/\=
[22:41:49]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Taps his earpiece :: Team, be on alert!
[22:42:24]USFNazir: $ Liana> I welcome both of you to the sacred city of E’ela.  ::addresses both of them at the same time to prevent either of them from being slighted::
[22:42:28]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::turns her attention to the factions that have arrived::
[22:42:32]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Stands at attention, waiting for the two leaders to approach ::
[22:42:33]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::upon reaching the base of the tower, looks up at it and then around:: We should be able to spot anyone attemping to break talks here.  ::looks at Gideon:: Do you suggest a spotter above and the rest of us in the surrounding ruins? ::points to sides of buildings and the like::
[22:42:44]CaptCerseiNaal: Occumen>  $ ::glares at Naunnaust before looking at Liana:: It is only because you’ve helped our people that we are here. ::sits at one side of the triangular table::
[22:42:51]LtJg_NightWing: $;;nods to Erik and  goes on an even  higher alert status;;
[22:43:07]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::glancing warily around as he nods:: You and I up there to direct the rest.  Our team can cover the southeast quadrant.  ::motioning the area he indicates::
[22:43:11]DrMavelleKivo: Naunnaust> $ ::glaring at Liana:: We don’t want your help.  ::turning his glare to Occumen::  You’re a traitor to your people.
[22:43:18]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::Immediately her tricorder set to scan the new arrivals. Lifesigns, vitals, even anything that might be carried, if her tricorder could pick that up.::
[22:43:25]CaptCerseiNaal: Occumen>  $ I have not slaughtered thousands of our people.  You are a murderer!  Barbarians!
[22:43:26]USFNazir: Liana> $  Gentlemen.  Gentlemen.  Please.  ::sits on one side of the triangular table and waves her hand to the seat that is still open::  We are only here to facilitate your discussion so that each side can air out their grievances.
[22:43:44]--: DrTytianMallister (Mibbit@mib-29AF8BFA.**) quits (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[22:43:52]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Clears his throat :: Sirs!
[22:44:07]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Waits for both of them to face him ::
[22:44:26]DrMavelleKivo: Naunnaust> $ ::scoffs:: The Tarkeerians are my grievance.  Their presence on Malahakir is a boil that needs lanced!
[22:44:33]CaptCerseiNaal: Occumen>  $ ::narrows his eyes at Nannaust:: We have every right to live on this planet!  We share the same ancestry.  It is not our fault we have evolved and you have chosen to remain pathetically rooted in the ancient ways!
[22:44:36]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ Alright.  You heard the man.  Everyone fan out.  Find a place to hide.  ::disappears into the tower and climbs up up the spiraling stairs
[22:44:48]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::holds Marielle back so that he ascends the stairs first, climbing quickly to establish their crow’s nest::
[22:44:53]Lt_Boerne: @ :: Fans out ::
[22:44:54]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::nodding to the instruction and quietly making his way to a small set of ruins behind which he can hide, thinking sadly that he wished he was hiding with Ellie::
[22:45:17]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::bristles upon seeing the two leaders::
[22:45:22]LtJg_NightWing: $;;keeps  her eyes  shaded yet searching for any snipers in the area;;
[22:45:26]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: In a rather quiet and steady voice :: May I speak?
[22:45:32]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::phaser rifle ready::
[22:45:55]DrMavelleKivo: Naunnaust> $ ::scoffs, but silent::
[22:46:04]CaptCerseiNaal: $ Occumen> ::glances toward K'hevok, seeing him for the first time, nods toward the commander::
[22:46:13]--: FtLtGrimsdottir (Mibbit@mib-6E2114CA.**) joins #USS_Aldrin
[22:46:50]Cdr_Khevok: $ We are here to listen.
[22:46:50]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::slight nod as the teams progress::
[22:46:58]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Pauses slightly ::
[22:47:07]DrMavelleKivo: Naunnaust> $ ::grumbles:: You're here to take our lands!
[22:47:19]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  A tremor moves through the ground.  It shakes the sands and smaller pebbles.  It grows stronger with each passing second until ruins begin to topple.  The quake is large enough that most, if not all, are thrown off their feet.        =/\=
[22:47:41]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::knocked off her feet and winces at the harsh contact of her hipbone to the ground::  What the-!!
[22:47:42]Cdr_Khevok: $ We are NOT here...
[22:47:46]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::steadies herself, eyes wide::
[22:47:51]DrMavelleKivo: Nuannaust> $ ::was prepared for the mini-quake, holding onto the table:: Today we finish this!
[22:47:54]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ What th-
[22:47:57]CaptCerseiNaal: Occumen>  $ ::thrown off his seat, hands gripping at the edge of the large triangular slab:: Traitorous filth! ::screaming through his panic:: We came in peace for the sake of our world and yet you insist on destroying us all!
[22:48:11]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ Secure the ambassador!
[22:48:26]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ We need to get out of this building!  ::tapping his earpiece to communicate with his team as he jumps to his feet::  Everyone out into the streets!  ::picks up Marielle and pushes her into motion as he follows behind her down the stairs::
[22:48:36]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Stumbles and grabs a nearby rock to steady himself ::
[22:48:37]USFNazir: =/\=      ACTION:  The tower near Gamma begins to crumble.      =/\=
[22:48:46]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::Just as she was about to open her mouth, the ground shook terribly, and she stumbled. Not quite falling, sh caught herself with her hand on the ground and immediately moved when she could regain balancebetween the ambassador and the treaty party::
[22:48:50]USFNazir: =/\=      ACTION:  The tremors grow more violent, shaking everyone off their feet.      =/\=
[22:48:58]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;goes to her knees as she looks around for loose masonry and  the  like to see  if she needs to fire on it  to burst it into rubble;;
[22:49:13]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::yells:: Find a foundation wher eyou can keep safe!  Keep away from the walls!
[22:49:26]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ Away from the buildings!
[22:49:36]Cdr_Khevok: $ Everyone! Move away!
[22:49:44]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ Get away from the buildings!  Move move move!
[22:49:45]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Points to a location :: There!
[22:50:04]LtCdrShepherd: $ ::nods, motioning for others to follow him to a nearby clearing:: Here!
[22:50:06]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She only barely seems to make it towards Liana, wrapping an arm around her and begins to attempt to haul her away from the triangular table and area.::
[22:50:06]Lt_Boerne: @ :: Quickly follows the group away from the buildings ::
[22:50:10]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::grabs Liana after regaining her feet::
[22:50:18]LtCdrBryton: ::nodding:: Nice.... an Earthquake machine.  We need one of those.
[22:50:23]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::with Higgs, we got her::
[22:50:26]USFNazir: ::he smirks:: Tell me about it.
[22:50:36]Cdr_Khevok: $ Everyone, gather around me!
[22:50:46]LtCdrShepherd: $ ::bearhugs Khevok as ordered::
[22:50:52]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::taps his earpiece:: Everyone report in!
[22:51:10]Cdr_Khevok: $ Occumen! Muannaust! I want one of you on each side of me!
[22:51:11]LtJg_NightWing: $;;gets out the  medkit in case  anyone  is injured as  she moves over to Khevok;;
[22:51:18]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::runs with his team:: I'm right here sir! ::hand on Ellie's shoulder to tell her he's there::
[22:51:45]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::eyes wide and his chest heaving, but somehow managing to keep it together, barely::
[22:51:45]DrMavelleKivo: Nuannaust> $  ::laughs:: Die Federation scum!  We will bring back the desert to our people!
[22:51:46]Lt_Boerne: @ :: Taps her earpiece :: Boerne, Aye.
[22:51:59]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She stumbles the entire way as the ground quakes, but they manage to move Liana towards Khevok.:: We've got the ambassador! I suggest immediate evac!
[22:52:00]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ They had devices under the city that created the earthquakes!
[22:52:03]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::glances around, silently counting heads:: We have everyone!
[22:52:22]USFNazir: =/\=      ACTION:  The tremors continue to grow in strength.  Buildings simply cannot stand the force.  The earth begins to split.      =/\=
[22:52:30]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::head whips toward Nuannaust:: Where is it?!
[22:52:43]LtJg_NightWing: $;;starts scanning everyone to make sure they are ok;;
[22:52:50]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Quickly walks over to Nuannaust and takes him him by the arm. Takes him back to where Occumen is standing and grabs Occumen's arm ::
[22:53:03]Cdr_Khevok: $ If one of us dies, all of us die!
[22:53:03]LtRaynaElkhorn: $ ::points toward Shepherd:: Scan for an underground cavern!
[22:53:19]USFNazir: =/\=      ACTION:  Bodies simply cannot stand.  The sands shift and change the lands.      =/\=
[22:53:20]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Holds on firmly to their arms ::
[22:53:24]LtJg_Higgs: $ :She unfortunately doesn't have the time or ability to use her tricorder at the moment. She's trying desperately to keep balance to keep movin the ambassador. ::
[22:53:36]CaptCerseiNaal: Occumen> $ ::yelping at K'hevok:: This was not our doing!
[22:53:44]DrMavelleKivo: Nuannaust> $ ::still laughing::  Return to your ship and leave!  Leave us to our work!
[22:54:14]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;checks for a rope to tie everyone into to keep them from falling into the crevasses;;
[22:54:15]LtJg_Higgs: $ Sir! Please, let's request an evacuation! We have the ambassador safe! peace treaties can be attempted again later!
[22:54:15]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Looks back and forth between the two :: We will stand together or fall together.
[22:54:18]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::tumbles to the side:: Hold on!  Just hold on!
[22:54:43]Lt_Boerne: @ :: Scans the area for any mechanical causes of the quakes ::
[22:54:51]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::keeps getting thrown to the ground::
[22:54:53]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::Finally, it becomes too much, and she falls, but continues to hold onto Liana::
[22:55:03]LtAmeenaCiamli: $ ::grabs onto Erik for support::
[22:55:07]USFNazir: $ Liana> ::falls on top of Higgs::
[22:55:23]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  The ground stills.  Tension is thick in the air.  Outlying teams start to radio in, reporting insurgent movement toward the ancient ruins.      =/\=
[22:55:25]USFNazir: ::he leans his head to one side and smiles:: You know, I could be okay with watching those two together.
[22:55:30]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Doing his best to remain standing, but it is becoming more difficult ::
[22:55:45]LtCdrBryton: ::smirking:: Of course you would.
[22:55:59]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Steadies himself with the calming ground ::
[22:55:59]LtJg_Higgs: [[hawt. I mean shaddap]]
[22:56:01]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::eyes widen:: Gideon!
[22:56:11]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::looks around:: We need to take cover!  Now!
[22:56:22]Cdr_Khevok: $ The Federation does not take sides.
[22:56:30]LtJg_NightWing: $ ;;crawls over to Liana and Higgs and ties them  in with strips torn from her outer outfit;;
[22:56:33]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::turns toward the open desert, chest heaving as he's frozen in place::
[22:56:36]USFNazir: ::he watches Gamma with some interest::  Here we go...
[22:56:51]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ Gideon! ::grabs him by the shoulder:: Gideon!
[22:57:02]Cdr_Khevok: $ When the both of you are ready to talk, I will release you.
[22:57:05]LtjgEsdanOretal: @ ::looks at Salieri:: Lieutenant?!  
[22:57:16]DrMavelleKivo: Nuannaust> $ ::growling at the Klingon:: Let go of me, scum!
[22:57:16]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Looks between Occumen and Nuannaust ::
[22:57:41]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::The shaking makes it hard to look around, but she's doing her damndest to keep Liana where she is and away from Nuannaust and Occumen in case of any mishaps or lashouts.::
[22:57:48]--: FtLtGrimsdottir (Mibbit@mib-6E2114CA.**) leaves #USS_Aldrin
[22:57:50]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ Stay together.  ::whispered as he takes a step back and lifts his hand to grab Marielle's arm::
[22:57:59]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::shakes her head:: The rest of you.  Let's move.  We need a place to regroup!  ::looks at Boerne:: Where is the closest secure spot?
[22:58:14]LtCmdrDeniaud: @ ::looks to Gideon and nods furiously:: As one.
[22:58:14]Lt_Boerne: @ :: Continues to scan ::
[22:58:18]CaptCerseiNaal: Occumen> $ ::in shock that the Teitekians would be so bold::
[22:58:38]FstLtGideonSalieri: @ ::finally turns his head to survey the rubble::
[22:58:39]LtJg_NightWing: $;;gets Higgs and  Liana away from  the cracks in the earth;;
[22:58:42]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Stands steady ::
[22:58:49]DrMavelleKivo: Nuannaust> $ ::smug smile:: You are no match for us!
[22:59:17]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She begins to get to her feet, helping the ambassador to her feet, but keeping herself between Liana and the rest.::
[22:59:19]Cdr_Khevok: $ Nuannaust, will you stand and listen?
[22:59:31]Cdr_Khevok: $ Occumen, will you stand and listen?
[22:59:46]LtJg_Higgs: $ Ma'am, are you okay?
[22:59:57]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Releases both men and stands ready to talk ::
[23:00:02]LtJg_Higgs: $ ::She pulls up her tricorder to make sure she is in fact okay::
[23:00:06]CaptCerseiNaal: Occumen> $ I hear you.  ::glancing at K'hevok::
[23:00:19]USFNazir: $ Liana> ::standing and nods at Higgs:: Yes...  Yes...  Thank you.  ::looks at Khevok as he works:: It looks like your Commander is attemping.
[23:00:44]LtJg_Higgs: $ It looks that way. Once they seem to calm, would you like to try again?
[23:00:52]LtJg_NightWing: $;;checks on Higgs and  the Ambassador;;
[23:01:10]Cdr_Khevok: $ :: Looks at Nuannaust :: It is now up to you. Will you talk?
[23:01:13]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=       P · A · U · S · E     S · I · M        =/\=    
[23:01:13]Cdr_Khevok: And listen?
[23:01:21]Cdr_Khevok: :: Paused ::
[23:01:23]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::pause::
[23:01:26]Lt_Boerne: :: Paused ::
[23:01:28]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::pause::
[23:01:30]LtJg_Higgs: ::Paused::
[23:01:32]LtAmeenaCiamli: ::pause::
[23:01:45]LtCdrBryton: ::pause::
[23:01:48]LtJg_NightWing: ;;pause;;
[23:01:56]LtCdrShepherd: ::pause::
[23:02:02]LtjgEsdanOretal: ::pause::
[23:02:05]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::pause::
[23:02:09]DrErikVaeros: ::pause::
[23:02:24]DrErikVaeros: ::pushes Ameena off him:: Get off.  ::hisses::
[23:02:29]CaptCerseiNaal: All right!
[23:02:52]USFNazir: ::stays back so he can watch his captain, eyes sliding down and down... and down then stops::
[23:02:54]LtAmeenaCiamli: ::shoves Erik back:: You liked it.
[23:03:04]USFNazir: Pipe down, you two.
[23:03:13]CaptCerseiNaal: Any questions so far?  :-D
[23:03:26]LtJg_Higgs: none thus far.
[23:03:28]Cdr_Khevok: Yes
[23:03:41]Cdr_Khevok: Can I have a drink of blood wine?
[23:03:53]CaptCerseiNaal: If you can find some, by all means.
[23:04:02]Cdr_Khevok: That desert was very parching!!
[23:04:05]Cdr_Khevok: :-D
[23:04:25]LtJg_NightWing: ;;rh;;
[23:04:32]CaptCerseiNaal: All right.  K'Trevala?
[23:04:34]LtJg_NightWing: what do you get if you find a Tellurite assimilated by the collective?
[23:05:01]CaptCerseiNaal: ::clears throat:: Any sim related questions?
[23:05:13]LtJg_NightWing: TBS?
[23:05:16]CaptCerseiNaal: ( Being that I already know the answer ... )
[23:05:25]CaptCerseiNaal: Thirty minutes.
[23:05:45]CaptCerseiNaal: Get your teams focused and prepare for insurgents.
[23:06:46]LtJg_Higgs: I'll bring the mountain dew.
[23:06:55]USFNazir: Make sure it's enough to share.
[23:07:11]CaptCerseiNaal: All right.  If there are no other questions?
[23:07:14]LtJg_Higgs: Of course. There'll be a shipping crate. Coffee for the non soda drinkers.
[23:07:28]CaptCerseiNaal: What about those of us who don't drink caffeine?
[23:07:41]LtRaynaElkhorn: Water.
[23:07:54]LtJg_Higgs: I can provide unauthorized energy shots.. in the form of shots.
[23:07:56]CaptCerseiNaal: ::soft scowl:: Anyway.
[23:07:56]LtJg_Higgs: like needles.
[23:08:05]CaptCerseiNaal: Commander, send them off.
[23:08:11]LtJg_Higgs: actual literal enegy shots.
[23:08:20]USFNazir: YOU HEARD THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!  DISMISSED.
[23:08:25]CaptCerseiNaal: !sim off
[23:08:25]M-5:     =/\=   USS Aldrin - 201709.11 2308:25
[23:08:25]M-5:     =/\=   Log  Closed
   
,