Chat Log
 
USS Aldrin Briefings and Logs
 
image
Mission Briefings | Duty Logs | Simulation Records | 18+
Return to Thread My Account
   
 
  Commander Yari Nazir, SD
 
USS Aldrin Simulation Record - SD: 1709.04
 
Login Sim Log: USS Aldrin - 201709.04 USS Aldrin Log, SD: 201709.04
Goto the bottom of the page.

[22:04:13] M-5:     =/\=  USS Aldrin
[22:04:13]M-5:     =/\=  201709.04 2204:13 - Log Open - Room Logging in Progress
[22:04:13]M-5:     =/\=  MB: Mission Brief.  SD 1708.28 at http://brd.sector001.com/161-877
[22:04:13]M-5:     =/\=  Present: LtCdrBryton, M-5, LtCdrShaeLinRhaik, LtCmdrDeniaud, CaptCerseiNaal, Lt_Boerne, DrMavelleK, VAdm_Anders, LtCdrShepherd, USFNazir, DrbaTaliaRavel, Cdr_Khevok, FstLtGideonSalieri, LtjgOtretal, LtRaynaElkhorn, LtJg_Higgs
[22:04:17]LtCdrBryton: ::AA::
[22:04:20]LtjgOtretal: ::AA::
[22:04:20]LtJg_Higgs: ::AA::
[22:04:23]DrMavelleK: ::AA::
[22:04:28]LtCdrShepherd: ::AA::
[22:04:32]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::AA::
[22:04:32]--: DrTytianMallister (Mibbit@mib-29AF8BFA.**) joins #USS_Aldrin
[22:04:35]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::AA::
[22:04:37]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::AA::
[22:04:40]Cdr_Khevok: :: @@ ::
[22:04:44]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::AA::
[22:04:44]Lt_Boerne: :: @@ ::
[22:04:50]USFNazir: ::slides next to Naal and drapes his arm over her shoulder::
[22:04:51]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::AA::
[22:04:57]DrTytianMallister: ::AA::
[22:05:12]CaptCerseiNaal: ::rolls her eyes to the ceiling and lifts her shoulder to drop his arm::
[22:05:21]CaptCerseiNaal: Happy Labor Day!
[22:05:30]LtJg_Higgs: indeed!
[22:05:32]CaptCerseiNaal: Hope you had a wonderful holiday.
[22:05:47]Cdr_Khevok: So far, yes!
[22:06:04]CaptCerseiNaal: I apologize for the lack of a mission brief.  The command staff was lazy this week.
[22:06:17]USFNazir: ::he doesn't mind and slid his arm over her shoulder again:: We were distracted.
[22:06:22]USFNazir: ::he gives her a knowing grin::
[22:06:23]LtJg_Higgs: How dare you have a real life!
[22:06:43]CaptCerseiNaal: We're tyrants.  We drown villages.
[22:06:56]CaptCerseiNaal: ::clears her throat::
[22:06:58]LtJg_Higgs: So Houston...
[22:07:05]LtJg_Higgs: Sorry, too soon. ::Shuts up::
[22:07:11]CaptCerseiNaal: No, that was totally me.
[22:07:26]CaptCerseiNaal: #sorrynotsorry
[22:07:27]USFNazir: ::he's so left in shock that his arm drops::
[22:07:45]CaptCerseiNaal: Okay.  We're meeting in the cargo bay.  Day after last sim.
[22:07:53]CaptCerseiNaal: Questions?
[22:08:03]LtJg_Higgs: None here.
[22:08:07]Cdr_Khevok: None here
[22:08:18]CaptCerseiNaal: Sweet.
[22:08:20]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=       B · E · G · I · N     S · I · M        =/\=
[22:08:38]CaptCerseiNaal: ::standing along the wall of the cargo bay, watching as her crew files in::
[22:08:54]DrMavelleK: ::PADD in hand, stands before the gathered officers, waits for the murmur to die down::
[22:09:04]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::also standing along the wall, hands held behind her back as she scrutinizes her officers::
[22:09:15]LtJg_Higgs: ::She came in, once again, to the cargo bay at the reported time. She took a survey of the area, looking to see what all they had in store todayt, based on the items available and ready.::
[22:09:20]Cdr_Khevok: :: Standing at the rear of the line that is filing into the cargo bay ::
[22:09:45]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::quietly standing beside Gideon and offers him a small smile; the concern is apparent in her tired eyes::
[22:09:50]Lt_Boerne: :: Enters the cargo bay somewhere in the middle of the crowd ::
[22:10:04]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::standing next to Marielle, with just the barest bit of his elbow touching her arm, otherwise his eyes are downcast to hide the exhaustion in his features::
[22:10:28]LtCdrBryton: ::leaning towards Nazir and whispers:: Do you know what's happening today?  ::did not receive a brief::
[22:10:40]LtjgOtretal: ::stares longingly at Marielle staring at Gideon::
[22:10:46]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::standing near Higgs::
[22:10:55]DrTytianMallister: ::with Higgs and Ravel::
[22:10:58]Cdr_Khevok: :: Enters the cargo bay, and faces the podium ::
[22:11:07]LtJg_Higgs: ::is surounded by doctors apparently::
[22:11:24]Cdr_Khevok: ~~~ Wondering if my telepathic abilities have returned ~~~
[22:11:39]CaptCerseiNaal: ~I hear you, my love.~
[22:11:42]DrMavelleK: ::nodding once when everyone arrives, clears her throat:: Due to your performance as of late, your commanding officers ::pauses to motion to Nazir and Naal:: have convinced me to allow you a reprieve from your training.
[22:11:58]Lt_Boerne: :: Standing in the middle of the cargo bay, tired and sore but in good spirits ::
[22:12:24]USFNazir: ::he points to Kivo and smirks at Bryton, he keeps his voice low:: You should learn to listen, Eli.
[22:12:24]Cdr_Khevok: :: Raises an eyebrow ::
[22:12:34]LtJg_Higgs: ::She turned her attention to the speaker, looking a little relieved. It meant she could get in another good solid workout.::
[22:13:40]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  Station officers turn to the cabinets along the wall of the cargo bay and begin opening the panels.  EVA suits are handed out to the crew.      =/\=
[22:13:51]Lt_Boerne: :: Wonders if the next 'training' session will be twice as hard because of the reprieve :::
[22:14:15]Lt_Boerne: :: Takes her EVA suit ::
[22:14:23]LtJg_Higgs: ::She mentally shook her head. She should have known better.::
[22:14:37]DrMavelleK: You are receiving deep space environmental suits for use.  ::grins::  It will be a departmental team-building exercise of free tag.  Work with your department to freeze the others.
[22:14:37]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::scoffs quietly at the EVA suit, putting it on for show::
[22:15:01]Cdr_Khevok: :: Watches as the officers work their way to the back ::
[22:15:07]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::hums quietly as she glances toward the medical and science officers::
[22:15:21]DrTytianMallister: Tag?  ::he raised his brows::
[22:15:30]LtJg_Higgs: ::She tilted her head. Freeze tag? She looked around with a bit of an awkward smirk.::
[22:15:35]DrMavelleK: ::shrugs and offers the group a rare smile:: The department with the least number of frozen officers will win a reprieve from individual training before the next big session.
[22:15:57]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::lifts his gaze toward ShaeLin::
[22:16:08]Lt_Boerne: :: Puts on her EVA suit and shifts her shoulders to get a comfortable fit ::
[22:16:17]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::receives the EVA suit and blinks at the revelation, chin lifts and looks up at the group on the podium; turns her head to look at Gideon to see him staring at ShaeLin... wonders a bit::
[22:16:22]LtJg_Higgs: ::She chuckled to herself, all but whispering to herself.:: Aha... so there' the catch.
[22:16:30]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::offers the security chief a disapproving stare::
[22:16:36]LtCdrShepherd: ::knocked awake by a passing officer handing him a suit::
[22:16:47]Cdr_Khevok: :: Takes their EVA suit and puts it on ::
[22:16:48]LtJg_Higgs: ::She begin to don the suit.::
[22:17:00]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::hides his wince by turning his head, takes the suit when it's offered to him::
[22:17:14]Cdr_Khevok: ~~~ Tag, love? ~~~
[22:17:31]DrMavelleK: ::watches as the officers begin putting on their suits, chuckles softly and looks to Naal:: I would have thought to have heard more excitement.
[22:17:41]CaptCerseiNaal: ~Play is an excellent team builder.~
[22:17:44]LtCdrShepherd: ::EVA suit is slipped on and adjusted::
[22:17:53]Lt_Boerne: :: Looks around for fellow science officers ::
[22:17:59]LtJg_Higgs: So, this means a fun day. I'm good with this.
[22:18:05]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::putting on her suit and she smiles supportingly at Gideon:: Looks like we're in for some fun, right?
[22:18:52]Cdr_Khevok: :: Struggles slightly with the EVA suit, as it rarely fits his tall stature well ::
[22:18:56]FstLtGideonSalieri: Sure.  ::small smile as he nods toward Marielle and puts his suit on::
[22:19:14]LtjgOtretal: ::slides next to the researcher and gently pulls her away from the security chief:: Can't talk to the enemy, Ellie.
[22:19:22]CaptCerseiNaal: They expect us to throw them a curveball.
[22:19:29]LtJg_Higgs: ::Much like Khevok, she has a bit of trouble with the upper body portion.::
[22:19:40]LtCdrBryton: ::raising a brow at Nazir:: Tag?  Really?
[22:19:46]USFNazir: ::he shrugs::
[22:20:07]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::looks up quickly and watches Marielle get dragged away, appears quite lost without her close::
[22:20:13]Cdr_Khevok: :: Thoughts go back to when he was a child, and the painful fire sticks he was tortured with ::
[22:20:24]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::scowling as she watches Gideon::
[22:20:50]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  Everyone has their EVA suits equipped and they are transported to the surface of a large asteroid within the belt that hides the station.      =/\=
[22:20:56]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::frowns at Esdan and pulls her elbow from his hand::  There's no enemy.  We're friends. ::slides next to Gideon.
[22:21:21]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::wraps his arm possessively around Marielle's shoulder without realizing it::
[22:21:24]Cdr_Khevok: :: Feels the reduced gravity effect ::
[22:21:38]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  The directors head to the observation lounge.  Use @.      =/\=
[22:21:44]LtJg_Higgs: ::Finally she manages to seal the suit,  but huffs a little at the struggle around her chest region with the suit.:: Gah... dammit, damn boobs aways getting in the way in these damn suits...
[22:21:49]Lt_Boerne: :: Looks around the asteroid :: Geez.
[22:21:51]LtJg_Higgs: ::Beam::
[22:22:09]Lt_Boerne: (( Jim Beam ))
[22:22:16]DrMavelleK: =/\=      ACTION:  Mavelle's voice fills the EVA suits - "You have 5 minutes to separate and gather for a plan.  You have one hour of play."      =/\=
[22:22:17]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::adjusting the gravitational pull in the boots and starts jumping in high arcs across the asteroid::
[22:22:40]LtJg_Higgs: ::She looks to find others in the medical department.::
[22:22:50]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::gravitates toward Higgs::
[22:22:53]LtjgOtretal: ::pouting and sulks with heavy boots towards the officers in the research and engineering group::
[22:22:57]DrTytianMallister: ::still near Higgs::
[22:22:59]LtJg_Higgs: [[lol gravitate]]
[22:23:07]Lt_Boerne: :: Walks over to Higgs ::
[22:23:08]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::smiles sadly at Gideon:: Watch out ::teasing:: I'm gonna get you.
[22:23:09]DrbaTaliaRavel: ( See what I did there? )
[22:23:30]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::small grin:: I won't even be mad.
[22:23:34]Cdr_Khevok: (( Rolling eyes at Ravel ))
[22:23:36]LtJg_Higgs: Alright. Looks like it's us versus all of them.
[22:23:42]USFNazir: @ ::he settles into his seat and looks at the other directors before watching the viewscreen:: Tag?
[22:23:55]LtJg_Higgs: So, the question is, who starts as "it"?
[22:23:59]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::jumps toward Gideon:: We're forming an alliance.
[22:24:00]DrMavelleK: @ ::shrugs but does not give any more of an indication::
[22:24:14]DrbaTaliaRavel: No one.  We have to tag someone from another department.
[22:24:21]DrTytianMallister: ::slight nod::
[22:24:31]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::giggles and adjusts the gravity to her boots to keep herself light on the asteroid, begins leaping away::
[22:24:39]Cdr_Khevok: :: Looks around for "team" members ::
[22:24:56]Lt_Boerne: :: To Higgs :: So, is it just you and I?
[22:24:59]LtjgOtretal: ::visibly looks happy at the sight of Marielle joining the engineers, gathers by Khevok::
[22:25:19]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: @ ::sitting down:: Nazir.  Remind me why you believe Salieri has potential.  He's a walking tulip.
[22:25:36]LtJg_Higgs: So, honor system on being 'frozen', I take it. Well alright. Seems its more than just you and I. Also Dr Tytian, and Dr Mavelle, it seems.
[22:25:43]LtJg_Higgs: Four of us.
[22:25:59]LtCdrShepherd: ::with the engineers::
[22:25:59]Lt_Boerne: Ah, yes.
[22:26:07]DrbaTaliaRavel: You mean Ravel?  ::points to herself::
[22:26:11]Lt_Boerne: :: Nods to Tytian and Mavell.
[22:26:32]USFNazir: (Departments.  Not Sections.  Science and medical are also against each other.)
[22:26:39]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::nods toward Rayna:: I suggest we split up.  It'd be harder to get both of us.
[22:26:46]LtJg_Higgs: ::She looks over:: Dammit, yes. Ravel. Not Mavell. Sorry. They sound almost alike
[22:26:56]Cdr_Khevok: :: Nods to Otretal :: Good to have you.
[22:26:58]LtCmdrDeniaud: (But... Research only has 5?)
[22:27:04]USFNazir: ((Sucks to be you?))
[22:27:12]LtCmdrDeniaud: (...)
[22:27:12]LtJg_Higgs: So hang on... did they say departments or sections?
[22:27:31]DrTytianMallister: Department.
[22:27:38]Lt_Boerne: I believe it was departments.
[22:27:45]DrTytianMallister: ::nodding toward Higgs and Boerne::
[22:28:01]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::pulls Otretal by the elbow, finding herself weighted down because the idiot didn't adjust his gravity:: Come on.  Departments.  Not Sections.  There's 5 of us and millions of them.
[22:28:07]Lt_Boerne: :: Nods in agreement with Tytian ::
[22:28:11]LtJg_Higgs: Well, I'm Medical, so...
[22:28:35]CaptCerseiNaal: @ ::watching in silence::
[22:29:02]DrMavelleK: =/\=      ACTION:  A sound rings in the speakers of each of the EVA suit.  The games begin.  May the odds be in your favor.      =/\=
[22:29:07]LtRaynaElkhorn: Well, I know there will be at least one Operations officer not caught.  ::bounds away::
[22:29:12]Cdr_Khevok: :: In a rather loud voice :: OK, folks, time is ...
[22:29:33]LtJg_Higgs: ::She looks to the others in Medical, and she bounds closer to them.::
[22:30:03]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::glancing around him, taps on the controls of the suit and decreases the gravity on the boots, jumps toward a nearby asteroid::
[22:30:03]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::gathers with Parvenu Nobody and Thiross Pynsoe and Otretal, ducks behind a rock:: Okay.  What do we have on us?  
[22:30:30]DrbaTaliaRavel: So, are we hiding or seeking?
[22:30:56]LtJg_Higgs: Looks like everyone else is hiding... And I gather there's meant to be only one victor, so... shall we go seeking?
[22:30:56]LtjgOtretal: ::looking at his sleeves, noting the minimal scanning reach of the suits:: We can try and use one of us as bait?  Release the hold of gravity and mask our signatures?
[22:31:14]LtCdrShepherd: ::with Khevok since he's an engineer:: Orders sir? ::very serious::
[22:31:17]DrTytianMallister: ::nods:: Let's.
[22:31:30]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::nods to the idea:: Let's do it.  ::nerd squad unite and begin tapping away on their sleeve::
[22:31:44]Cdr_Khevok: :: Looks at Shepherd :: Don't get tagged.
[22:32:00]Cdr_Khevok: Let's find a hollow place to group.
[22:32:09]LtCdrShepherd: ::bites back a comment of "Hopeful" and simply nods::
[22:32:11]Cdr_Khevok: :: Points in a direction :: Over there.
[22:32:30]Cdr_Khevok: :: Bounds in the direction of the foxhole ::
[22:32:50]LtJg_Higgs: ::Off they bound, looking for people to tag:: If you get someone chasing you, head towards this asteroid. We'll try to get here to help ya.
[22:32:50]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::grabs a hold of the small rock and quickly adjusts the gravity so that he lays upon the surface, watching the rock from which he originated::
[22:32:51]USFNazir: @ ::he raises a brow at Rhaik:: You look tense, Shae.  Want me to stop by later?  ::he completely ignores the question::
[22:33:02]LtJg_Higgs: ::Bound::
[22:33:08]LtjgOtretal: ::nods to Marielle then leaps away in one direction::
[22:33:15]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: @ ::scoffs loudly::
[22:33:29]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::bounding in another direction, looking for people to tag::
[22:33:31]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::the researchers disperse as their signatures are masked on sensors, blips are random::
[22:33:43]Cdr_Khevok: :: Dives in the depression in the ground ::
[22:33:46]DrTytianMallister: ::walking in a third direction, searching for signs of the crew::
[22:33:47]LtJg_Higgs: ::She points:: I think I see someone. ::She's pointing in Deniaud's direction::
[22:33:49]Cdr_Khevok: :: Waits for the others ::
[22:33:59]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::no you don't; I'm a shadow::
[22:34:17]LtCmdrDeniaud: (Haha, actually, you do see me, I'm just being a punk)
[22:34:30]LtJg_Higgs: ::She begins to bound that way, keeping a bit of a low profile::
[22:34:43]Cdr_Khevok: OK, it looks like our sensors are useless.
[22:34:48]LtCdrBryton: @ ::clearly looking bored and sulks in his chair:: This is it?  We're not throwing them under water or sending weird mutants their way?
[22:34:49]DrTytianMallister: ::low profile bounding::
[22:35:03]DrMavelleK: @ ::wrinkles her nose and looks back at Bryton:: What do you think this is?  Some sort of fantasy?
[22:35:11]LtJg_Higgs: ::As low as possible in open space with asteroids.::
[22:35:17]CaptCerseiNaal: @ ::frowning to herself::
[22:35:27]LtjgOtretal: ::spots the Klingon-Vulcan and makes his move that way::
[22:35:44]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::keeps looking down at her sleeve as readings appear, there is a blip that is quickly moving behind her::
[22:36:00]LtJg_Higgs: ::One bound, another... One more rock, and she'd push off towards Deniaud that would be - in relative direction to the engineer - behind the woman::
[22:36:05]Cdr_Khevok: :: Stands up enough to be sean ::
[22:36:06]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::watching Boerne and heads in her direction::
[22:36:22]LtCdrShepherd: ::spots Elkhorn and bounds in that direction, unlike the young ones, keeping his feet planted firmly in the asteroid::
[22:36:40]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::bounds away, run away!  run away!::
[22:36:53]LtJg_Higgs: ::Floats towards Deniaud.. closer.. closer....!::
[22:36:57]Lt_Boerne: :: See's Talia and motions for her to hide behind the large rock ::
[22:37:01]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::suddenly leaps up high into the air and attaches herself to a speeding asteroid, pfffts in Higgs' direction::
[22:37:25]LtjgOtretal: ::tags the giant Klingon-Vulcan:: GOTCHA!
[22:37:25]Cdr_Khevok: :: Nods to Otretal :: Welcome
[22:37:30]DrTytianMallister: Hah!  ::leaps toward Otretal to tag him after he tags K'hevok::
[22:37:39]LtjgOtretal: ::begins to dance but then freezes::
[22:37:41]DrTytianMallister: ::and bounds away::
[22:37:43]LtjgOtretal: Nooooooooooo.
[22:37:53]Cdr_Khevok: :: Stands frozen ::
[22:37:53]LtjgOtretal: ::speaking into his speaker:: I'm frozen!  Someone save me!
[22:38:04]LtJg_Higgs: ::And she lands entirely clear of the engineer. She looks up towards where she shot to, and then immediately her surroundings. Damn.::
[22:38:05]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::into her freezer:: Idiot!  Now there's only 3/4 of us!
[22:38:07]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::smiles toward Boerne and then reaches out to pat her shoulder:: We're not in the same department.  I just tagged you.
[22:38:30]LtjgOtretal: ::wails as he's lectures:: I'm sorry!  Save me Ellie!
[22:38:58]Lt_Boerne: :: Smiles :: There has to be someone to win, and someone to loose.
[22:39:16]LtCdrShepherd: ::tags Khevok, as he's in Engineering, he's able to unfreeze the commander::
[22:39:38]DrMavelleK: @ ::chuckling at the antics:: I think your officers are enjoying themselves.  ::taps the panel on the large observation table::
[22:40:02]LtJg_Higgs: ::She made a face, not that it would be seen. She looks around for her next attempted victim. No one nearby... sensors showed more people towards the other end of the 'arena'.
[22:40:03]LtJg_Higgs: ::
[22:40:07]Cdr_Khevok: ~~~ It's hard to look a a fellow crew member and think of them as an attacking "enemy" ~~~
[22:40:24]LtjgOtretal: ::spots Higgs bounding:: I see someone!
[22:40:26]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  A warning sounds in their EVA displays.  A bomb will detonate in ten minutes.      =/\=
[22:40:34]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::sighs and glances around for a way to return to the large asteroid::
[22:40:37]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::WHAT?!::
[22:40:46]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::blinks at the warning and looks at the display::
[22:40:49]LtJg_Higgs: ::She pauses.:: Wait, what the hell?? This wasn't part of the plan!
[22:40:49]Lt_Boerne: What??
[22:40:56]DrTytianMallister: ::frowns::  A bomb?
[22:41:22]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::adjusts the gravity of his boots and jets back toward the large asteroid::
[22:41:29]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::returns to the group::
[22:41:29]USFNazir: @ ::he chuckles:: There we go.  That's more like it.  ::he grins at Mavelle and nods in approval and then looks to Shae at seeing Gideon spring into action:: This is why.
[22:41:31]Cdr_Khevok: :: A look of mock concern covers his face ::
[22:41:50]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::on an asteroid that is flying away from the large playfield, a string of expletives escape her and fill the speakers::
[22:42:00]LtJg_Higgs: ::She pushes a thing to transmit on an open channel to the space station:: A bomb?? Are you serious right now?!
[22:42:04]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::taps the communication over the suits, calling to everyone:: +ALL+ Regroup!  We have to find the bomb.
[22:42:06]Lt_Boerne: :: Still in her frozen position :: Is there any way to unfreeze anyone?
[22:42:23]USFNazir: =/\=      ACTION:  Deniaud's mixture of French and English expletives fill everyone's speakers and the observation lounge.      =/\=
[22:42:26]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::sighs toward Boerne and tags her again:: Come on.
[22:42:33]LtCmdrDeniaud: (Thanks....)
[22:42:37]Lt_Boerne: Aye!!
[22:42:54]LtjgOtretal: ::springs into action when he's touched and gathers with the group::
[22:43:04]LtJg_Higgs: ::She shook her head to herself.:: Alright! On my way to ytour location.
[22:43:05]Cdr_Khevok: :: Moves quickly toward the group gathering in one location ::
[22:43:20]LtjgOtretal: ::looks around:: Where's Commander Deniaud?
[22:43:50]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::looking around after everyone has gathered::
[22:44:01]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::running on the stray asteroid, her panting filling the speakers of the other EVA suits:: Crap!  I'm lost!
[22:44:31]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::points toward the engineers:: Anything on your suits let you scan for foreign devices?
[22:44:42]Cdr_Khevok: All right. Listen. We have no details about the bomb. Size. Location.
[22:44:57]LtCmdrDeniaud: I jumped on the nearest flying piece of *string of insults* rock-  Wait!  I think I see you!
[22:45:11]Cdr_Khevok: :: Checks his EVA suit ::
[22:45:11]LtJg_Higgs: ::She transmits to Deniaud.:: Look for our signatures on your scanner, head to a more stationary asteroid to find us!
[22:45:30]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::grumbles under her breath:: No poop, Sherlock.
[22:45:38]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::decides to let K'hevok take charge and glances up and around for Marielle, moving to intercept her:: I got you.
[22:46:07]LtjgOtretal: ::begins tapping on his sleeve as he attempts to find a signature of some sort:: There is a foreign object two kilometers to the south and another to the west.
[22:46:14]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: @ ::frowning and shaking her head as she glances toward Nazir:: They would never make it.
[22:46:30]LtJg_Higgs: ::She begins to adjust her sensors with the others.:: Any idea on the magnitude?
[22:46:46]LtRaynaElkhorn: Engineers to diffuse and the rest of us as far away as possible?
[22:46:48]Cdr_Khevok: Right now, our best course of action is to find the most stable construction and get there quickly.
[22:47:00]USFNazir: @ Sure, but it'll be entertaining watching them try.  ::he points to the group:: Look how they're planning and moving.  The response time has improved.
[22:47:09]DrTytianMallister: The asteroid would likely obliterate if a bomb goes off.
[22:47:13]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::leaps off the small rock and lands gently on the asteroid::
[22:47:34]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: @ ::frowns as she is misunderstood:: Salieri and Deniaud.
[22:47:36]Cdr_Khevok: IF the bomb is large enough.
[22:47:51]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::catches Marielle::
[22:47:51]Cdr_Khevok: Who was in the most secure location?
[22:48:04]Cdr_Khevok: :: Turns toward Marielle ::
[22:48:09]USFNazir: @ ::his  mouth opens and closes then shrugs:: That's an easy enough problem to fix.
[22:48:21]Cdr_Khevok: Would the small asteroid hold all of us?
[22:48:35]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::lands next to the group and nods to Otretal:: What's the situation?  ::all business, no giggles::
[22:48:37]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: @ How.
[22:48:50]Lt_Boerne: :: Keeps trying to adjust the items on her suit to detect a bomb ::
[22:48:57]USFNazir: @ ::he grins:: I'll seduce her.  He'll hate her.  End of that.
[22:49:00]Cdr_Khevok: There is a bomb somewhere.
[22:49:07]DrMavelleK: @ ::stares at Nazir incredulously::
[22:49:11]LtCmdrDeniaud: (Excuse you?)
[22:49:19]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: @ You couldn't seduce a rock.  ::shakes her head::
[22:49:34]USFNazir: ((::he does a dance - a sexy man dance::))
[22:49:44]LtJg_Higgs: Bah, well, we know where one is. Let's get going. I'd like to go with the engineers also. I've a good understanding of wiring and currents.
[22:49:47]Cdr_Khevok: Our best course of action is to gather somewhere away from this asteroid.
[22:49:49]CaptCerseiNaal: ( Please stop.  I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. )
[22:50:05]USFNazir: ((Y'all so mean.))
[22:50:26]DrbaTaliaRavel: Well, it's been eight minutes, so we need to decide soon.
[22:50:29]Cdr_Khevok: And :: Accessing his internal circadian clock :: We have little time to do it.
[22:50:46]LtJg_Higgs: ::She finally tunes in with her sensors.:: Uh, guys? running fom it isn't going to help much... it's pretty damn big, if this scanner is accurate...
[22:50:49]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::nods at all the plans being offered:: If I may... We know these people.  This is the test.  Let's move.  Get the most off this rock to save our group.  Select group split.  Teams of t5.
[22:51:16]USFNazir: @ ::he points to the screen at his officer as if to say "See." to Shae::
[22:51:17]Cdr_Khevok: No time to waste. Everyone, reduce your gravity and head for ...
[22:51:24]--: cmdrMaxAndrocoliss (Mibbit@mib-44A55616.**) joins #USS_Aldrin
[22:51:35]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: @ ::ignores as she watches::
[22:51:37]Cdr_Khevok: :: Looks at Deniaud :: Yes, teams of 5.
[22:51:45]LtJg_Higgs: I'm going with.
[22:51:49]Cdr_Khevok: Now!
[22:52:30]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::nods, slaps a hand on Otretal's arm:: You.  With me and Khevok and Rayna and ::randomly picks someone::.  Gideon, Higgs.  Go south.  Grab your own team.
[22:52:34]Lt_Boerne: :: Quickly gathers with four others, reduces the gravity in her boots, and prepares to jump ::
[22:53:11]LtJg_Higgs: ::She was about to protest, but infighting wouldn't beneift anyone. Instead she nodded.:: ...Yes ma'am. Let's go, everyone.
[22:53:15]Cdr_Khevok: :: Prepares to jump with their group ::
[22:53:19]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::without another word, starts bounding away towards the west with four bodies behind her, looking quickly behind her shoulder:: Sorry for overstepping my bounds commander.  But, your calm would do us some good at disarming.
[22:53:54]DrMavelleK: =/\=      ACTION:  Khevok's group reaches the bomb to the west.  The device is a pillar and is tall.  The beeping is quick and the timer shows 2 minutes.      =/\=
[22:54:07]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::minute hesitation, grabs Higgs and three others:: Come on.  Set gravity to low.  There's an asteroid about four kilometers there.  ::points to it::
[22:54:25]LtJg_Higgs: ::She nods, and moves with the group::
[22:54:32]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::eyeing the bomb::
[22:54:43]LtCmdrDeniaud: Merde.  ::eyes widening, leaps towards the bomb and looks for a panel:: Start scanning!  Start doing anything!
[22:54:43]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::runs away!  runs away!::
[22:55:03]Cdr_Khevok: :: Looks over the device, and goes through his memories to determine how to diffuse the bomb::
[22:55:21]DrMavelleK: =/\=      ACTION:  The bomb to the south is ticking away.  As officers leap from one asteroid to the next, they spot the device.      =/\=
[22:55:38]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::frowns as he notices a tall pillar, grabbing Higgs before she jumps:: What's this?
[22:55:56]Cdr_Khevok: I think I know how to do this.
[22:56:03]LtjgOtretal: ::pulls off a panel on the bomb and stares at the inner workings::  Crap!  I don't know what I'm doing!
[22:56:14]LtjgOtretal: ::too panicked, brain is fried::
[22:56:28]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::glares at Otretal and nods at Khevok:: At your instruction, Commander!
[22:56:39]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::slaps Otretal::  If you don't know what you're doing, don't mess with it!
[22:56:41]Cdr_Khevok: :: Opens a panel and reaches inside ::
[22:56:41]LtJg_Higgs: ::She pauses and stops, looking at the device.:: Well frak. Crap on a cracker... Okay, found a second one!  Start scanning. Find a panel, something!
[22:57:04]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::moving around the pillar to find a hinge::
[22:57:08]Cdr_Khevok: :: Closes his eyes as he feels around inside ::
[22:57:30]LtjgOtretal: ::whimpers at Rayna, lower lip quivering::
[22:57:34]LtJg_Higgs: ::She looks over the device, finding a small line where a panel looks to be hidden and presses on it. It opens to a display::
[22:57:44]Cdr_Khevok: :: Works from this memory to diffuse the bomb ::
[22:57:45]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  The timers reach zero and everyone, fleeing officers included, see a bright flash of white light.  You're dead.  D-E-D, dead.      =/\=
[22:58:03]Cdr_Khevok: (( D-E_D?? ))
[22:58:15]LtJg_Higgs: [was that a real /a or are you joking?]]
[22:58:27]CaptCerseiNaal: ( Men in Tights? )
[22:58:35]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  That's a real action.      =/\=
[22:59:02]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=      ACTION:  But, the Kupier gods are nice and they've beamed everyone on board the station.  The Aldrin crew is gathered in the cargo bay.      =/\=
[22:59:10]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::finds herself in the cargo bay and simply screams out her frustration as she rips the helmet off her head and throws it onto the ground::  That was not fair!
[22:59:15]Cdr_Khevok: (( ROFL ))
[22:59:25]LtJg_Higgs: ::She begins running scans with the sensors on the device, looking at the electrical currents and inputs outputs, everything. Unfortunately, by the time she'd had the time to do anything, she suddenly appeared in the cargo bay just as the timer hit 0::
[22:59:34]LtjgOtretal: ::jumps as the helmet bounces off his leg::
[22:59:47]DrMavelleK: ::smug look on her face as she stares at the officers in the cargo bay::
[22:59:49]LtJg_Higgs: ::She stands, ripping her helmet off:: Just what the hell was that about???
[22:59:54]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::blinking repeatedly against the flash of light, looking around::
[23:00:00]Cdr_Khevok: It was a good day to die.
[23:00:06]LtJg_Higgs: ::She gives a demanding look to the directors::
[23:00:09]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::double checking that everyone is okay::
[23:00:25]DrMavelleK: ::nods in their direction:: I'm impressed at your reaction time.  Good work.
[23:00:31]LtCdrShaeLinRhaik: ::standing near Kivo::
[23:00:34]--: DrTytianMallister (Mibbit@mib-29AF8BFA.**) quits (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[23:00:36]Lt_Boerne: :: Looks at Talia with a little dismay :: Another failed test?
[23:00:59]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::small smile toward Beorne:: Would you be surprised?
[23:01:00]USFNazir: ::he crosses his arms over his chest:: You're still dead.
[23:01:12]Cdr_Khevok: :: Turns toward Dr K ::
[23:01:15]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::taking off the EVA suit::
[23:01:23]Cdr_Khevok: Please elaborate.
[23:01:47]Cdr_Khevok: :: Pulls of the EVA helmet and walks slowly toward Mavelle ::
[23:01:59]LtJg_Higgs: ::She is furious, but even so, she marches to one of the directors in charge, Nazir, and stands at attenttion, clearly wanting to have a word.::
[23:02:03]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::frowning at himself as he pulls off the suit::
[23:02:06]DrMavelleK: ::chuckles at Nazir's assessment:: No failure. ::looks at Khevok:: You were caught unaware and you responded quickly.  The plan formulated in a few minutes and the action set into motion soon after.
[23:02:18]Lt_Boerne: :: Shakes her head :: Not really.
[23:02:43]CaptCerseiNaal: ::raises her brows at Higgs::
[23:02:49]DrMavelleK: Despite the result, you should feel empowered by the improvement.  ::gives a smile:: GOod job.
[23:03:14]USFNazir: ::he turns to stare at Higgs as she pushes her way to the front::
[23:03:30]Cdr_Khevok: :: Stands there with a puzzled look and a raised eyebrow ::
[23:03:46]DrMavelleK: Your next mission will take place in 3 days.  It will be your final test.
[23:03:48]FstLtGideonSalieri: ::murmurs:: I would feel empowered with my brain back.  ::looking around and waiting for a dismissal::
[23:04:15]Cdr_Khevok: :: Nods at Dr K :: Understood.
[23:04:17]LtCmdrDeniaud: ::ripping off at her EVA uniform, ignoring the speech, finds it pointless, all the training has done is make her angry::
[23:04:19]LtJg_Higgs: ::She waits quietly, patiently - as it was - for Nazir to adress her. Since he does not, she irratatedly - but controlled - asks:: Sir? Might I ask what that was about? An explosive?
[23:04:32]CaptCerseiNaal: =/\=       P · A · U · S · E     S · I · M        =/\=    
[23:04:39]Cdr_Khevok: :: Pause ::
[23:04:43]Lt_Boerne: :: Pause ::
[23:04:46]DrbaTaliaRavel: ::pause::
[23:04:46]LtJg_Higgs: [[I want my answer dammit!]]
[23:04:51]LtRaynaElkhorn: ::pause::
[23:05:01]LtJg_Higgs: ::paused::
[23:05:06]CaptCerseiNaal: ( The collaboration log will be open.  :-) )
[23:05:58]CaptCerseiNaal: Good job, y'all!  Very impressed!  Love to see some spark in you guys.
[23:06:07]CaptCerseiNaal: Any questions?
[23:06:18]Cdr_Khevok: None
[23:06:31]LtJg_Higgs: So this was fun. Was hoping we would fix the bomb in time. I was gonna start tagging the crap out of everyone XD
[23:06:40]Lt_Boerne: LOL
[23:06:47]CaptCerseiNaal: Nicely played.  ;-)
[23:06:56]LtCmdrDeniaud: lol.  I rather liked running from Boson.
[23:07:04]LtJg_Higgs: =P
[23:07:12]CaptCerseiNaal: Commander, let'm go.  ::nods to Nazir::
[23:07:38]USFNazir: You heard the woman!  Off you go!  DISMISSED!
[23:07:41]CaptCerseiNaal: !sim off
[23:07:41]M-5:     =/\=   USS Aldrin - 201709.04 2307:41
[23:07:41]M-5:     =/\=   Log  Closed

Goto the top of the page
   
,