Login

LCARS EXTRANET TRANSCRIPT

Classification: [UNCLASSIFIED]

Department: Security

Priority: Standard

To: Commander Kayshl Durandus, XO

CC: Cdre. Jerrid Billings

Subject: Tactical Analysis: Relic Ship

This was a difficult mission. I’d prefer to keep the number of bridge duties at one time down to a maximum of at least two.

I’m just going to say, it’s a damn good thing Ryan and Kirk came out of this unharmed.

This is the second time we’ve encountered a strange artifact that played havoc with our systems. You may recall the sarcophagus we took aboard several months ago that nearly killed some of my security staff. This looks to be something similar to that. This time, though, we had a visitor.

Whatever those pulses were caused massive concussive damage to both us and the Paehhos. There were no discernible lifesigns on the relic ship, but sensors were also taking quite the beating from those pulses.

The relic the Away Team encountered on the Paehhos was obviously some kind of transponder that made the vicinity around it immune to the damaging effect of it’s parent starship. This included the shuttle the Away Team sent the relic away in. It’s current whereabouts are unknown.

Based on how all of this played out, I believe the bottom line is that the Relic Ship is not an immediate threat to us or the Federation at large.

It would be a net loss for us to pursue it any further than we already have. That is, unless someone on that ship decides to share with us some day down the road.

First Lieutenant Kristjana Grimsdottir

Chief of Security, USS Hermes

Recommend This Post: