Return to Thread My Account

Commander James Kirk, Jr., SD

USS Hermes NCC-4501-G Updated Roster Stardate: 201709.11
  Login

He.webp

Updated Roster
USS HERMES 
NCC-4501-G 

"The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today." 
     - Franklin D. Roosevelt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Ship Wide Announcements

As of right now I, Commander James Kirk, Jr., will be stepping in as acting Commanding Officer of the USS Hermes. The ship is looking towards solidifying what crew 
we have left and are prepared to move forward and on into the future. Those that have left are more then welcome to come back and we do hope to see them
in the future. SIM plot ideas are welcome and I will be helping with running those ideas. I do have plenty of my own to go around but I always love input 
about what can be added or changed to them. I'm here to answer questions and help in any way I can. Lets have some FUN!! This is 
a way for us to get away from the stresses and make friends. A brief of this week's SIM will be sent out to get us
all caught up on what's to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
     Post By E-Mail Information* 
     Personal Logs: post.hermes.lounge@core.sector001.com 

*Your logs MUST be emailed to the proper address in order to receive credit. 
     If you have any questions regarding the Post-By-E-mail System, please don't hesitate to ask. 

C R E W    R O S T E R 
     Updated Stardate: 201709.11

Command Staff 
Acting Commanding Officer: Commander James Kirk, Jr. (Human/Male) 
Executive Officer: ~OPEN~
Second Officer: ~OPEN~

Fleet Representative
Fleet Captain Stewart Hawks (Human/Male) 

Starship Operations
Chief of Operations: ~OPEN~ 
Helmsman: Lieutenant Junior Grade Lila Kirk (Alantis Human/Female) 
Transporter Chief: Over Enthusiastic Transport Chief (NPC/Human/Male) 

Tactical/Security
Chief of Tactical/Security:First Lieutenant Kristjana Grimsdottir (Human/Female)
Tactical/Security Officer: ~OPEN~
Tactical/Security Officer: ~OPEN~

Engineering
Chief of Engineering: ~OPEN~
Engineering Officer: Lieutenant Mike Wortham (NPC/Human/Male)
Engineering Officer: ~OPEN~

Science/Research & Development
Chief Science Officer: ~OPEN~
Science Officer: Lieutenant Junior Grade Kiki Zomaii (Zinri/Female)
Science Officer: ~OPEN~

Research Director: ~OPEN~

Medical
Chief Medical Officer: Lieutenant Commander Swift (Wolfen/Male) 
Medical Officer: ~OPEN~ 
Nurse: Tim (NPC/Human/Male) 
Nurse: Fox (NPC/???/Female) 

Ship's Counselor: ~OPEN~
Counselor's Assistant: ~OPEN~

NPCs
Ship's Computer: Artificial Logistical Intelligence Computer Entity (ALICE) (Human/Female) 
Transporter Chief: Over Enthusiastic Transporter Chief (Human/Male) 
Engineer: Levani Sen (Orion/Female) 
Barkeep: Sam (Human/Male) 
Nurse: Tim (NPC/Human/Male) 

Leave of Absence/Gamma Shift*
Lieutenant Olson Jaraq 
Ensign Daktris 
First Lieutenant Tanok
Ensign Satak
Ensign S'Ral
Lieutenant Katelin Troi
Ensign Sandy Truce
Ensign Iliana Madred
Ensign Daktris
Commander Kayshl Durandus (AU)

*So far those on Gamma Shift and those that are on LOA are not expected to show but are more then welcome to join in at anytime. They may be removed from the SIM at some point but are still welcome to come back at anytime. Some may be out of date and only show up here because of the last Roster available. This was the most up-to-date data I could find on everyone. Let me know of anyone who needs to be put back into regular rotation or removed completely. Ranks are also the best I could figure on what little data I had to run by. This will be updated in the weeks to come and we can start growing the SIM once again! -Commander Kirk