Starfleet Academy Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

SFA Cadet Brief 201711.11

Login

STARFLEET ACADEMY

SIM MISSION BRIEF 201711.11

Captain's Log, Stardate 201711.11

One thing Rose always told me about being commandant of the academy is to never report that things are going smoothly. I didn’t listen. In a previous log I mentioned how things were looking positive concerning certain cadets. Funny thing about those cadets.. and my staff.  I have a cadet sitting in the brig for assaulting another cadet, and I have a professor that definitely likes surprising his class.  So, let me say it now…. Rose. You were right.

I have talked with Cadet Dresden’s parents.  I did not, however, issue an apology. In a regard, I do agree with Professor Trumbull.  I assured her mother and father that she never was truly in danger, and there are times when we have to put the cadets through some… rigorous situations, even frightening ones because that is the way you sirvive in space.  I am glad to report they were satisfied with that explanation and my assurances that she was, and will continue to be in no genuine danger from any simulation here at the academy.

END LOG

FOR THE SIM:

It does appear we have some issues to deal with.  It appears the Commander Rinaldi may yet be dealing with a situation (one I still don’t know about), and I will have to go talk with Cadet hatfield.  The rest of you cadets best be on your BEST behavior.

HAVE FUN?

Captain Rhea Janseen Commandant

Recommend This Post: