USS Federation Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

MISSION BRIEF, SD 1001.17

Login

USS FEDERATION

NCC 2100-E

"From this place, we will deliver notice to the parliaments of conquerors that a line has been drawn against the darkness, and we will hold that line, no matter the cost."

-Bridge Dedication Plaque-

MISSION BRIEF - SD 1001.17

Alert Status: CONDITION GREEN

Captain Hawks is in his ready room, when the Ops officer hails him. "Captain. Incoming message for you from Starfleet Command."
"Put it through, Lieutenant." On his screen, the Fleet emblem appears, followed by the face of Admiral Logan. "Greetings admiral. What can the Federation do for you today?"
"Stewart...good to see you again. What I am about to tell you is to be considered top secret. At your discretion, you may relay this information to any of your officers. The Romulan government has established a new homeworld, in a system that will remain top secret for the time being. They have instructed most of their space fleet there to help set up the new home world, and to aid in planetary defense. Your mission will remain the same....just don't expect much help from the Romulans for now. Be well, Stewart, and I'll see you when the next time you make port."
The screen goes blank. "Commander Loriarra, please report to my ready room."

Background:

Our mission in Romulan space remains the same - prevent any unauthorized seizure of previous Romulan-held worlds by outside governments.

Tonight's Objective:

The Federation is continuing scanning for unusual power readings in an effort to detect unauthorized personnel - namely Klingons.
The Romulans have given us their starcharts and any background information in an effort to assist us.
We will start the sim outside a planetary system.

Captain Hawks & Commander Loriarra

Command Staff

USS Federation

Recommend This Post: