Chat Log

USS Independence Briefings and Duty Logs

Please post your USS Independence duty logs, duty memos, mission briefs, and mission summations here.
Return to Thread My Account

Lt. Commander Travis Cloud, SD

SIM Report 201709.07

Login
U.S.S. Independence
Sim Report for 201708.31

SIM NOTES:
Before I go into the sim report, I want to extend congratulations to our fearless leader for the new birth in his family.  We have yet to hear just what it is, but the captain was at the hospital awaiting the new arrival.  Congrats, Captain!  I hope all went well.

In attednace:
Lt. Commander(s) Travis & Trevor Cloud, Lt. (Dr.) Smee, Lt.j.g.  Siboyze 183, Ensigns Blue, Dr. McLain and Zebones

Excused: Captain McMahon

The away team continues to battle the colonists and the magnetic storm.  The storm actually increases, some, in intensity, and starts knocking around the colonists.  The runabout starts losing power and the team has to start patching systems together.  They come up with an idea to try and detect a power generator in the colony landing bay withthe sensors. Ensign Zebones succeeds in doing so and beams it aboard with totally wipes out whatever power the Sam Adams had left.
    Aboard Indy, Lt. Commander Trevor Cloud and Dr. McLain join minds and increase their telepathic ability to make contact with Travis on the planet.

Respectfully submitted,
Lt. Commander Travis Cloud
Acting XO