USS Excelsior Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

XL Mission Brief 201903.10

Login

U.S.S. Excelsior

Mission Brief 201903.10 

Captain's Log, Stardate 201903.10:

I have spoken with Mr. Ruwan regarding the “charges” against him and the upcoming trial.  It is disturbing how an assassin can hide behind the curtain of diplomatic immunity, but it appears this is the case this time.  Hopefully the brass aboard the space station can figure a way around it.  Dr. Harris has been summoned before the temporal agents as well as Lt. j.g. Varok.  I am not privy to what has been found out in their interviews, but I am quite curious. At least they are now getting around to the command staff. Maybe this will all be over soon. Then I am left with the choice of what to do about this civilian whom has decided to stick around on my ship.  I would like to know what Miss Estra's game is.

END LOG

For the Sim:

One day has passed since our arrival at the space station.  The Temporal We are docked at Deep Space Six.  One day has passed since the previous sim. It seems Lt. Commander Wolfe is the next victim…… I mean interviewee summoned by the Temporal Agents. Hopefully Lt. Gar has had a peaceful night and can function a bit more clearly.  We still have this thing with Ruwan and the assassin to handle.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is important to note, unless your character is on the bridge, or otherwise indicated by command, you have no prior knowledge of the alien/menace we face. Also, please, keep your character nick as short as possible so as to not have it take up more than one line.  A good example would be “Ens_Nick, or Ltjg_Nick, etc.  Your character's full name is on the crew roster and is not always required in the chat room. Thank you for these considerations.

Expected Absences:

Commander Carishai (possibly), Lt. Commander Wolfe (always possible due to work),

Respectfully submitted,
Captain Michael Holden
Commanding Office

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Recommend This Post: