USS Excelsior Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

XL Mission Brief 201804.15

Login

U.S.S. Excelsior

Mission Brief 201804.15

Captain's Log, Stardate 201804.15:

The ship still remains several light years from the edge of the small solar system that the aliens who abducted the Vulderians have fled into.  I await to hear from the Belaya, commanded by Commander Carishai, as they gather intelligence on the exact position of the Vulderians and the best possible way to effect rescue without opening a full-out war with these aliens.  I have debated on trying to open a dialogue with the aliens just to see if we can try, once again, to negotiate this out. I am not hopeful that this will work as we did try to speak with the aliens once already.

For the Sim:

Belaya  will be trying to beam the trapped Vulderians from the station onto their ship.  The remainder of us will patiently await word back from them, and maybe try to open a dialogue with the abdictors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is important to note, unless your character is on the bridge, or otherwise indicated by command, you have no prior knowledge of the alien/menace we face. Also, please, keep your character nick as short as possible so as to not have it take up more than one line.  A good example would be “Ens_Nick, or Ltjg_Nick, etc.  Your character's full name is on the crew roster and is not always required in the chat room. Thank you for these considerations.

Expected Absences:

Lt. Avatis (L.O.A.)

Respectfully submitted,
Captain Michael Holden
Commanding Office

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Recommend This Post: