USS Excelsior Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

XL Mission Brief, 201712.17

Login

U.S.S. Excelsior

Mission Brief 201712.17

Captain's Log, Stardate 201712.17

Things have been pretty quiet, lately, as we continue our search for either the object that took the starbase (and Taurino) crew.  This thing has almost become my own personal Moby Dick (if anyone is familiar with old Terran literature).  Morale on the ship has been pretty high. Someone has let “the cat slip from the bag” and it is now almost common knowledge that Dr. Harris is with child (or should I say, children).  Plus, it is also that time of the year for celebrations.  The Terrans (i.e. me) have the Christmas holiday, and other cultures have their own different ones.  Therefore, we are having a mid-winter celebration dinner, which is kind of funny considering it is not really winter out here.  At any rate, the crew all seems pretty jubilant about it and that is good for morale.

For the Sim:

You heard it, Crew. Celebration time tonight.  As mentioned last week, this will be our last sim of 2017. Christmas Eve is next week and New Year's Eve the following, so I am sure many of you will be celebrating. For those who will not make it tonight, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas (if you celebrate) and the happiest in 2018.  You all are fantastic people and I am very glad you are all a part of my sim. Well it is actually the USF's sim, but I think you get the idea.

Expected Absences:
Dr. Harris, Lt. Commander Wolfe (possible), Ensign Steel, First  Lt. Avatis

Respectfully submitted,
Captain Michael Holden
Acting Commanding Officer

Recommend This Post: