USS Excelsior Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

XL Mission Brief, 201712.03

Login

U.S.S. Excelsior

Mission Brief 201712.03

Captain's Log, Stardate 201712.03

Captain Trellis has reported back that there are, indeed, Federation citizens trapped on a world within Madoran space. I have determined there is not negotiating with the Madorans.  If they were to find out about the trapped crew, the Madorans would take action against that same crew. What action that would be, I cannot say, and am not going to wait around and find out.  We will try to effect this rescue without firing a shot on the Madorans, and I do emphasize the word “try.”  The Madoran battle cruiser firing on us at the moment is making that a difficult promise to make.  Commander Carishai is on that planet organizing the Federation and Romulan crews to expedite transporting them aboard the ship. Commander Lobren will be coordinating all of our shuttles which we will send to the planet to also expedite evacuation of the two crews, and we will try to get out of there as quickly as possible.  Hopefully, Captain Trellis can keep the other two Madoean ships occupied.

For the Sim:

We will be trying to rescue the Federation and Romulan crews from the planet.  This is one of those times we could use a Romulan cloaking device, but that is not an option. All hands will have to be at their best to make this happen. Commander Carishai’s team will have to have all the people of the two crews ready for a organized and expedient evacuation of the planet.

Expected Absences:
Lt. Commander Wolfe (possible), First  Lt. Avatis

Respectfully submitted,
Captain Michael Holden
Acting Commanding Officer

Recommend This Post: