USS Excelsior Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

XL Mission Brief, 201710.29

Login

U.S.S. Excelsior

Mission Brief 201710.29

Captain's Log, Stardate 201710.29

Almost forty-eight hours ago, we were chased away from the Madoran border. I am not ashamed to say the word, “chased,” as I had no intention of getting into a fight with the Madorans.  I was surprised they actually fired on us and then came across the border. Now, they leave me with little choice but to sneak into their territory and try to effect a rescue of Federation citizens and possibly Romulan nationals.  In order to accomplish this, we need to be able to jump right into the correct area, beam the trapped crews aboard the ship and jump right back out again.  Not knowing the sensor capabilities of the Madoran, this seems an impossible task.  I do have a savior, of sorts, in the form of the former commander of this ship, Captain Joshua Trellis.  He has been aboard visiting with his wife, our CMO …“ Dr. Harris. He has now offered his services and the use of his Starfleet Intelligence-rigged shuttle to get into Madoran space, do some reconnaissance work. I have accepted his generous offer.

For the Sim:

Commander Carishai will be in command of this away mission, even though Captain Trellis will be piloting the shuttle, he insisted we maintain control of the OP.  She will make her selection of the team at the beginning of the sim and the mission will proceed. The Excelsior will remain a healthy distance from the Madoran border so as not to alert their suspicions.

Expected Absences:
Lt. Commander Wolfe (possible), First  Lt. Avatis

Respectfully submitted,
Captain Michael Holden
Acting Commanding Officer

Recommend This Post: