USS Excelsior Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

XL Mission Brief, 201710.22

Login

U.S.S. Excelsior

Mission Brief 201710.22

Captain's Log, Stardate 201710.22

After an additional week of searching for the missing crew of Starbase 382 with no results, we finally have a …… dare I say, beacon in the night?  The Gamma shift officers have detected an intermittent signal utilizing a Starfleet protocol and command code authorization  Which turns out to be the XO of the starbase.  They have also detected a Romulan protocol signal utilizing the same sub-space transmitter, which is neither Federation nor Romulan standard equipment.  When Commander Lobren notified me of this, I instructed him to set course toward the signal. He advised me that it seems to be coming from somwwhere within Madoran space. This is going to be interesting, if not downfight dangerous.  We are still about an hour from the limits of Madoran space. We'll see what happens when we reach the border.

For the Sim:

We have our first signal from any of the crew of Starbase 382.  That at least proves we are not searching in vain.  All hands are to be on alert for we are headed for an openly hostile species against not only the Federation, but any species not madoran.

Expected Absences:
Dr. Harris, Lt. Commander Wolfe (possible), First  Lt. Avatis

Respectfully submitted,
Captain Michael Holden
Acting Commanding Officer

Recommend This Post: