USS Excelsior Mission Brief
Show Post Headers

XL Mission Brief, 201703.19

Login

U.S.S. Excelsior

Mission Brief 201703.19

Captain's Log, Stardate 201703.19

The Excelsior is on its way back to Earth.  The rescue of Malinda and Peter McMillian was a success.  What was not, however, was the capture of those responsible.  Amanda Small, or Omega as she went by with her group, decided to self-destruct her ship instead of being taken into custody.  We do still have Dvon Strong, one of the Purist Movement and the one responsible for providing the initial information for the kidnapping.  I am hoping we have enough evidence without using the information gained by N’Tassia’z mind tap.  Which brings me to the other issue: how am I to deal with that “attack” by the woman who is one of my command staff, and more importantly… my wife.

For the Sim:

We will be arriving back at Earth and ths ship will be assuming standard orbit.  Even though we will be dealing with the mentioned issues, Starfleet Command still wants the ship ready in case it is needed.  Condition on the ship is status green, so things should be more relaxed.

Expected Absences:

Lt. Commander Wolfe depending on his location and internet connection), First Lt. Harwin (due to his work schedule)

Respectfully submitted,
Captain Michale Holden
Acting Commanding Officer

Recommend This Post: